BigMonsterMan on US Tour

Lazarus
This topic is 1236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Hi, thanks for reaching me, please read this before trying to contact me.

I only take couple new customers who can afford minimum an overnight , im no longer available for 1h session (people are to demanding for 300$).To set up a session with me you can reach me;

on rent.men messenger

txt msg at; 1-786-543-7368

email at; bigmonster066@outlook.com"

His travel schedule looks hectic. How can he possibly fit overnights in there?

Never met him but this is his 2nd or 3rd try in 2 years. Previous ones had reviews so bad that he had to shut down, and start from fresh.

He's had better luck with his 2nd (I think) ad on Rentmasseur, now with 2 5-star reviews. There it says he's in Raleigh.

But his GPS Location says Miami, which is his destination for next week on RM, so who knows if he's really on-tour?

https://rentmasseur.com/Jdreamz

His approach on RentMasseur seems different:

"Im open to muscle worship , erotic massage , body contact , dom ,bdsm , pnp , overnight , over weekend and week , travelling , passeport ready worldwide and much more"

He always gave me the vibes of muscle worship, which I'm not into so when I saw the bad reviews, that was the confirmation to better avoid.

I'm not going to say's he's not hot so if anyone feels like doing an overnight, please go ahead and report on his size and welCUMing skills :p

It always amazes me that these breeders think that somehow they can buck the system. That they are so much more grandiose than the next guy that they can "dictate" and call all the shots. Next!!

There's really no need to get into name-calling. Calling someone a breeder is as uncouth as calling someone a faggot.

As for his marketing/communication, you'd be surprised that there's a large contingent of clients out there who want to be told what to do, how exactly to do it and find it hot that a 'straight' guy is calling the shots. It's just another version of the standard sub/dom relationship.

Different strokes for different folks.