Spaniard - NYC amazing

passionplay

• 3 weeks later...

The pictures are real. Some a bit outdated; but he's been working out for over 20 years. 4th picture looks most current. He is 35yo after all. Massage was B/B-. His body was A+! Nice guy and very friendly from Madrid originally. We chatted a bit; my choice in order to break the ice.

It sounds like you had a decent experience. Would you say it was worth the price? Did he satisfy your expectations overall?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
13 hours ago, KnoddingHead said:

Any new experiences or info on this handsome looking guy? Are the pics actually of him and how is the quality of massage?  Feel free to PM if thats easier. Thanks . 

It’s him. He posted from Chicago on his Instagram today. Haven’t seen him but everything I’ve read is highly complimentary. I guess I can understand why he’s have some of his pics from his younger days but I think he looks every bit as hot now as a more mature adult than he did then. 

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
13 hours ago, BetComp77 said:

Looks like his profile is deactivated - although he checked his profile 2 hours ago. Anyone know how to get in touch with him? I had an excellent therapeutic appt with him several months ago that I’d like to repeat. 

What was his rate for therapeutic?