Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

damn.....Tim has balls to charge 100 in these times.... Even his on line "parties" he charges 50 dollars... sorry boss.. but that is crazy he should have reduced that price.

I mean, he has fixed costs for the venue and a limited number of attendees. The online I agree he probably isn't maximizing revenue at that price point but the live ones I'd expect to pay more.

I mean, he has fixed costs for the venue and a limited number of attendees. The online I agree he probably isn't maximizing revenue at that price point but the live ones I'd expect to pay more.

Pre-pandemic it was $50.00 from every guest, and a house fee from (almost) every dancer. With a large rotation of dancers and patrons, Tim had more wiggle room to make sure he made profit. Can’t blame Tim for charging double when the numbers are likely down accordingly at that one event, not including of all the other nights of profit he isn’t currently getting due to pandemic.

3 horny hung white guys circle jerking on a gymnast while a room full of men watched, and one drunk, young, sexy lawyer couldn’t help himself and pulled his Dick out to join in.

Oh man, shouldn’t have left early lol

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like LA nude party is happening next Saturday. Wish Matt could've announced it earlier, but I am sure we will get juicy details from our gracious forum members :)

I’m doing a house party the night before with 5 guys staying over, then going to nude party Saturday. I can’t wait and I’ll share allllllllll of it when I see you. I think it’s going to be a great time.

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2021 at 5:18 PM, Boy4 said:

I have signed up for the party this Saturday.  Will be my first party and first trip since lockdown in 2020... and first trip since Nov 2019. 

Nice, I did the LA one last Saturday after the last time I did one in Feb. 2020. I hear LA is planning to do two parties next month for Pride. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2021 at 5:48 PM, Coolwave35 said:

3 horny hung white guys circle jerking on a gymnast while a room full of men watched, and one drunk, young, sexy lawyer couldn’t help himself and pulled his Dick out to join in.

What?! this shit never happens at the NY parties.

On 6/29/2021 at 7:41 PM, Kman said:

Did anyone go to the nude parties Adonis hosted this month?  I saw Dante Martin was going to be there a favorite of min from Next Door.  

I went to the LA one this past Saturday and Dante Martin was indeed there.