The return of The Amazing Basket

spider
This topic is 1245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve been disappointed that the current season of The Amazing Race seemed to be doing all they could do avoid showing Phil’s Amazing Basket. Over the shoulder shots, all shots way above the waist, etc.

But in last night’s double episode, BAM, there it was. In our faces. Eye candy! I don’t care what anyone else thinks. I’d do Phil!!

Edited by spider

I’ve been disappointed that the current season of The Amazing Race seemed to be doing all they could do avoid showing Phil’s Amazing Basket. Over the shoulder shots, all shots way above the waist, etc.

But in last night’s double episode, BAM, there it was. In our faces. Eye candy! I don’t care what anyone else thinks. I’d do Phil!!

Any chance of your posting a screen grab for those of us who have no idea what you're talking about?

Phil Keoghan is the host of The Amazing Race on CBS and is well known for displaying his bulge in tight jeans. The show has been nicknamed The Amazing Bulge.

wow ... who?

When A. Martinez was on the soap opera SANTA BARBARA, he was known for his skin-tight jeans which showed off a nice ass and impressive bulge. His crotch often arrived in a room several minutes before the rest of him did. This is a clip from the S6 E10 episode of Barney Miller, showing off his BIGGEST asset.

He played Meryl Streep's lover in SHE DEVIL, and had a darkly-lit nude scene with Ally Sheedy in ONE NIGHT STAND.

tumblr_ohi88t6qbl1utal19o5_400.gifv

A+Martinez3.jpg