Tony Bishop

hardgrinder
This topic is 1224 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for the link, I looked for him on RM and knew he had an ad but couldn't find him. I always thought he was hot I remember seeing him in one of his first videos for Factory Videos back in the day when he was a young twink. Not a fan of his biohazard tattoo but still think he's sexy. I knew he was big into sounding (eek no way) but didn't know he was into more hardcore kink.

Thanks for the link, I looked for him on RM and knew he had an ad but couldn't find him. I always thought he was hot I remember seeing him in one of his first videos for Factory Videos back in the day when he was a young twink. Not a fan of his biohazard tattoo but still think he's sexy. I knew he was big into sounding (eek no way) but didn't know he was into more hardcore kink.

You can find his early film Good Boys online. Heavy S&M with him and a blond twink overseen by a leather daddy. He gets sounded, if I recall. I had a call with the blond one, but we never got around to meeting.

This is probably another one of those terms that do not mean what I think they mean. *googling* ?

It's putting a thin rod inside the penis, through the urethra. I'm not a doctor, I have no idea what the medical reason would be, but I've seen a good number of fetish videos that do it - sometimes they'll put a vibrator against the rod. I have a downloaded video of a guy being sounded in a medical exam but can't find it online to post a link :-(

It's putting a thin rod inside the penis, through the urethra. I'm not a doctor, I have no idea what the medical reason would be, but I've seen a good number of fetish videos that do it - sometimes they'll put a vibrator against the rod. I have a downloaded video of a guy being sounded in a medical exam but can't find it online to post a link :-(

:eek:o_O

wow, that's intense. guess as long as doing that would not have high likelihood of damaging something then to each his own. to me might just be limited to watching videos about it - haha.