Any Other Muscle Addicts

BeefyDude

Title says it all...

I'm a worked out beefy muscular guy who has an extreme fetish for MUSCLE (hey we all have our own fetishes).

I love anything and everything about MUSCLE... size strength growth comparing, flexing worshipping etc

Anyone else into this hit me up

Any other muscle dudes that wouldn't;t mind doing live video chats and flexing hit me up

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Love it! Not a bodybuilder, just a gym rat, but I have to admit that my motivation to workout is based on my obsession with muscle. I’m 6’ 180 lbs, and I prefer guys who can throw me around a bit — so BIG guys. I know enough about bodybuilding to appreciate the fluctuations in weight and bodyfat that come with the acquisition of serious mass, so I like ‘em contest lean, but I also like ‘em offseason fluffy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Title says it all...

I'm a worked out beefy muscular guy who has an extreme fetish for MUSCLE (hey we all have our own fetishes).

I love anything and everything about MUSCLE... size strength growth comparing, flexing worshipping etc

Anyone else into this hit me up

Any other muscle dudes that wouldn't;t mind doing live video chats and flexing hit me up

Thanks

I'm a competitive bodybuilder.

MUSCLE is what it's all about. I love to grab grope feel squeeze admire lick kiss encourage praise and totally get into serious muscle, serious flexing, and serious but friendly and appreciative muscle showoffs. I guess that covers the bases.

Ditto!

Edited by Danny-Darko

I so admire the stud that is Max Warner/Joey Miller.

His muscle show with his m8 teasing us I find so hot, also his online show in his trailer where he proud shows of his ass hole to his paying voyeurs although quite trashy is hot!!

tumblr_pc8972TKcx1xr75kro1_1280.jpgBig-Buff-Dude-Joey-Miller-Is-A-Tease-1-1.jpg

https://img.gaybeeg.info/2018/01/20/oT9GG78N.jpg

He's also done some heavy bed sex beds with his chosen girl, not everyones taste but I love his hard masculinity in his performance !