Masterful Massage by Danny

Monarchy79
This topic is 1242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried him once. He sucked. Not friendly. Had a dog that barked the whole time. Skills were nonexistent. Robotic ending. Shorted the time by 10 minutes. For the record, I’m a very in-shape, muscular, good-looking guy - but I’m in my late 40s. Got the gut feeling he probably would’ve been more present if I was younger. Or who knows...I’m just sure I’ll never go to him again.

I tried him once. He sucked. Not friendly. Had a dog that barked the whole time. Skills were nonexistent. Robotic ending. Shorted the time by 10 minutes. For the record, I’m a very in-shape, muscular, good-looking guy - but I’m in my late 40s. Got the gut feeling he probably would’ve been more present if I was younger. Or who knows...I’m just sure I’ll never go to him again.

Why he doesn't qualify as a cute, young kid to me. With your looks, he shoud have went out of his way to please you. Maybe he was intimidated?

Wow!!!

Thanks for the honest feedback!!

If you ever need additional info on any masseur, I’ve commented on, I’ll surely oblige!!!