Signs for more than a massage

Hokiepokie21
This topic is 1270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve had experience where I wasn’t sure which way things could go, and casually increasing contact may give off subtle hints which he should pick up on without offending if he’s not into it. Brushing your arm against his leg or applying a little pressure with your hand while his crotch or thighs are near you come to mind.

Im surprised no one has mentioned this already, but why not cut out the guess work and simply ask if he is open to extras in your next massage?

A lot of masseurs don’t discuss specifics. Some might say only therapeutic when contacted by text when in reality they offer more. Or it could be a case of YMMV. That’s why this forum is very valuable. We can exchange experiences. But we don’t know if it will be the same. But at least we get an idea. Also, in my case I enjoy the unexpected. Not knowing what will happen.

if you've been going to the same guy for several visits, there should be trust established by now for you to, politely, simply ask if he offers sensual or erotic options, as RandyVue suggests above.....

otherwise, your body language might (??) lead to something......about a third thru the session, while still on your stomach and well before you turn over, try spreading your legs a bit farther apart.......also, some light moans and "oh, that feels good" utterances may suggest something to him......also, ask if he'd be comfortable doing the massage naked, if he isn't doing it already that way......

as always, be polite and professional.....never associate money with any "acts"......

If I were in this situation I might say something that is literally true:

"I don't want to compromise your license, but I dated a masseur for a few years who had a a really high libido. When he was in the mood for something more, he'd declare the official massage done, and then ask, want to play some more off the clock?"