Just for fun - receptacle?

KrisParr
This topic is 1274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Where did you deposit your “bodily fluid” when you first began self-pleasuring? My mom kept a good supply of facial tissue in the bathroom I shared with my brothers. One day she made a comment at the dinner table asking if one of us had a cold or perhaps a sinus infection because we were going through the Kleenex a lot faster, and it was summertime. Both my brothers and I sort of ducked our heads and my dad just chuckled and said, “yeah, right.” I assume he said something to her later, but in essence she was clueless. I do remember a “deposit” in a sock on occasion, and the palm side of my baseball glove, only because my brother said it was good for the leather. The funniest one though was when my older brother sprayed some jizz on a page of Dad‘s Playboy - he carefully took a razor blade and extracted it - guess that’s why he became a doctor.

socks for sure. in my very early years, I used to take out the pillowcase and just hump the bare pillow silly, leave the deposit (I know, gross) and put the pillow case back in. let's just say they were not my pillows but were everybody else's. but I think once my mom mentioned about the smell on the pillows telling all her 4 boys to take a shower before using the pillows, I quickly just pivoted to leaving my deposits while in the shower.

This reminds me of the Saturday Night Live skit with Jason Momoa playing an "Elf on the Shelf", who wanted to be reassigned because his boy had discovered new things to do with his body, and the elf didn't want to watch any more :-D It finished with the kid's Christmas list including "soft socks".

I started with tissues. These days I have a stack of cloth diapers in my nightstand. No fetish involved, they're just softer than terrycloth towels.

I used some old socks and underwear, some of which I threw in the garbage. I must confess to an early fetish here. I had a next door neighbor Mennonite boy about my age who I played with occasionally. He was a hung, lean dirty blond. We were about 15 or 16. He used to spend time working at his grandfather’s farm and used to wear those green rubber work boots. He’d leave them on the back steps to air out. I would surreptitiously grab them at night and smell the inside and then rub my cock up and down the rubber sides and leave a big white mess, which I’d clean up before returning the boots to the steps. If he only knew! I’ve had a boot fetish ever since.

I used some old socks and underwear, some of which I threw in the garbage. I must confess to an early fetish here. I had a next door neighbor Mennonite boy about my age who I played with occasionally. He was a hung, lean dirty blond. We were about 15 or 16. He used to spend time working at his grandfather’s farm and used to wear those green rubber work boots. He’d leave them on the back steps to air out. I would surreptitiously grab them at night and smell the inside and then rub my cock up and down the rubber sides and leave a big white mess, which I’d clean up before returning the boots to the steps. If he only knew! I’ve had a boot fetish ever since.

I started out with toilet paper, which I'd fashion like a pocked and grind against the floor with it. Then I tried eating the evidence which I did for several years until I found people who'd take care of it for me, lol.