Catfished with your own pics?

guru68
This topic is 1280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In the early days of the “interweb,” a friend was very “loosey-goosey” providing pics of himself to guys he’d meet on-line with no thought of them being circulated and used by others. Keep in mind, we didn’t have smart-phones at the time nor the ability to snap a picture and easily send it. One day he chatted with a guy on-line (probably an AOL chat room) and they agreed to email each other their pics. Guess whose picture my friend received. ?

Obviously the other guy disappeared. That may have been the original occurrence of being ghosted.

Has happened to me in Grindr. And the guy catfishing me with my own pics had the guts to say I was the catfisher. Amazing. ??‍♂️

Also, friends ask me why I didn’t contact them while visiting their city. Because they saw me on Grindr. Obviously it was not me. It was a catfisher using my pics. ??‍♂️

Has happened to me in Grindr. And the guy catfishing me with my own pics had the guts to say I was the catfisher. Amazing. ??‍♂️

Also, friends ask me why I didn’t contact them while visiting their city. Because they saw me on Grindr. Obviously it was not me. It was a catfisher using my pics. ??‍♂️

Sounds like a Grindr edition of Twilight Zone, where you suddenly look in the mirror and realize YOU were the fake, all along.

*cut to wide pull-away shot as you yell out "Nooooooo!!!!!! *