Pedro Brazilian

Ronin512
This topic is 732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Justin7402

I've met up with him several times and always had a good time, english isn't his first language so if you're wanting deep conversations probably not the best choice but otherwise I've had fun every time

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, vasudev said:

Sadly, incredibly flaky. Flaked on me twice on two separate days. Incredibly poor communicator and no follow through. Wasted so much time driving and waiting outside the hotel only to be ghosted. Twice. Ugh I feel like such an idiot. Fool me twice, shame on me. 

If this happened on June 6 and 7, that's when he got two 5-star reviews from long standing RM clients, one of them Premium.

This happened June 7 and June 8. He must clearly have his preferences if he’s met others on these dates. But why confirm with me, with date and time and location, on two different occasions, only to have me wait outside and ignore all my texts and calls? 

• 1 month later...

Afraid I must also count myself as a victim of the no show and ghosting this past weekend in DC.  He first confirmed an hour before that we were still on.   Then, after a long drive and finding a parking spot , he texted he was running late.  Then we agreed on a new time that he also failed to keep or respond to texts as the agreed time came and went.   Seems to be a pattern with this guy.  Beware.   

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, DrownedBoy said:

He asked for 1K for only 1-2 hours

He.....what???? 😐

These guys inhabit a totally different universe if they think anyone would pay a GRAND just for one hour! 

I know there are plenty of guys out there with more money than sense, but jeez..... that takes the ****

• 6 months later...