Where oh where is Soccer Player "John"?

Smurof
This topic is 1287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today is the anniversary of my worst experience ever, and it was mostly my fault, being new to the scene. John was a World traveler, based in San Diego, but with a Washington D.C. telephone number. Two things I found out about him was that he advertised looking for bears to have fun with - he was shaved smooth, in his early 20s at the time I saw him, and he was a fantastic singer, appearing on American Idol or The Voice, doing quite well, but not a finalist or anything like that.

The photos he used on masseur finder were professionally photographed, and he had a handsome build. He was a Meghan Trainor fan before most anyone had heard of her - must be the pulse on music by being in that field. I learned so many valuable lessons from that disastrous day. Be on time and not early, don't blabber throughout the session, if there are different rates listed, WAIT UNTIL AFTERWARD to donate (he ripped me off, and as bad a client I was, I would have done the same). Finally, don't textsplain what you didn't like about your experience. Since his skin appeared to be waxed, I did a shave down that morning, which he was appalled by, along with my bitching about life, my micro-cock, and the fact I thought being nearly 15 minutes early was no big deal. I was hell come to life - he kicked me out without having me flip over, and kept turning up the music to drown my negativity out as best he could, LOL!