A quandary of a medical condition

gallahadesquire
This topic is 1284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In June of this year, I had my left Total knee replaced (fo the third time.) recovery too awhile longerbut I was at 75 % on my left leg and 88% on the right.

It’s now kid- October. I have lost almost all my moment in my left leg, and about 80 % on the left. I can no longer stand with significant aid.

Clue: CK is > 2300.

An suggestion will be help. Please us pm.

—Gallahadesquire

Even if there were a skilled orthopedist on this forum, you still couldn't get good advice here. Much too much information missing, including your X-rays, medical history, body mass index, medications, and so on.

Even if there were a skilled orthopedist on this forum, you still couldn't get good advice here. Much too much information missing, including your X-rays, medical history, body mass index, medications, and so on.

Interestingly, the Neurologist felt there was no indication for imaging. Medical history is really non-contributory. BMI Is mid 30’s. CK is > 2600.

Well, high CK usually indicates some muscle injury. Presumably, the endocrinologist checked out your thyroid, which is the only endocrine problem I know of which can elevate CK. Since your left leg is giving you problems, I would guess the injury's there, and that you didn't just have a heart attack. One would certainly want to look at X-rays to make sure you didn't have a screw loose which was injuring some muscle in that area.