Discreet1
This topic is 1146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I have met him. Pix are real. May be slightly older. Build is as depicted. He is eastern European ..from Azarbaijan or something. Speaks very little English. Very limited services. Str8 . Ultimately not very satisfying encounter.

Hello. Can you tell me if MitchelPaul is a student? He seems to be traveling all the time and I can’t quite figure that out. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Can you tell me if MitchelPaul is a student? He seems to be traveling all the time and I can’t quite figure that out. Thank you

I doubt he is a student. Students don't go from city to city and stay in one city for a month or so and then move on to the next. His travel pattern fits overseas EU, South American guys that arrive in the US, do a multicity US tour over a year or so as long as the visa lasts and then return to the native country with a pocketful of cash left after their US handlers get their cut.

• 2 months later...