• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MikeThomas
16 minutes ago, Whitman said:

Jordan Levine spanking Griffin Barrows - Warehouse Chronicles: Spanked Raw - from BROMO.com

09668063.jpg

09668061.jpg

Thanks!  Hot scene.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The best kind of spanking for me, is a gradual increase in intensity.

starts with his bare hand,

then his belt,

paddle

flogger

I found an amazing guy in Melbourne, who mainly services straight woman, but does some gay clients as well.  I booked a 2 hour session which ended up being about 5 hours, He came to my hotel suite, it was very relaxed, we had a drink and a chat, then he started working on me, as above,  he must have dished out up to 1000 spanks in that time, and checked with me a few days later, no bruising, just warm hot tingling skin

totally amazing

I used to see a great Master in Sydney who gave amazing spankings, although the last one i had with him, he used a cane which he was very proud to have recently acquired, it was too intense for me.

I have also seen a great guy in Brisbane several times, who was a master at spanking and flogging.

My most recent hire in Sydney - a very hunky man , he used a riding crop, and that was too intense for me, so next time i see him it will not no riding crop.  I don’t normally yelp but it did every time it hit me that night, and the bruising was intense, and lasted several weeks.

Looking forward to Covid getting under control so I can enjoy some more hot spankings