How Often Do You See Your Regulars?

The Dude
This topic is 1286 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The guy I see the most, when he lived in my area 1 to 2 times a month, but it’s been for overnights or extended excursions (2 or more days). When he moved a way, probably sporadically but always an overnight or multi-day hires.

For years, visiting regulars I would see them about 3 times a year on average, but that has dramatically decreased even before the pandemic.

One fairly regularly for weekends since December 2016; but sadly not since January of this year. He’s finishing up college in SoCal, so hopefully after he graduates. Another I see monthly. He just flew out for a few days and started out by buying me brunch in Seattle on the way to my place from the airport. Haven’t been interested in new providers since the pandemic. Neither advertises. There are a few promising ones on the list for later, though.

My grandpa once said, “wives and mattresses are the same - when you get tired of one side, just flip ‘em over”. Oh grandpa, if you’d only lived long enough for me to come out.

Reminds me of the old joke Bette Miller would tell. Husband to wife: You’ve got a flat chest and a tight hole. Wife to husband: Get off my back!

I think I am getting bored of mine. Feels like we have a routine. How do you spice it up?

By communicating.

I am pretty fortunate in that I have not gotten bored with my regular even though our sessions are for the most part the same every time. If I wanted to spice it up I would throw out some ideas or ask him to come up with something. But I think both of us are kind of satisfied with our “routine.”

I think I am getting bored of mine. Feels like we have a routine. How do you spice it up?

It's all about the communication. My guy and I talk regularly about whatever, whenever. There are times when we are together that we just talk about TV and movies, or more personal information that I will not divulge into here. The sparks just fine naturally that way.

I am pretty fortunate in that I have not gotten bored with my regular even though our sessions are for the most part the same every time. If I wanted to spice it up I would throw out some ideas or ask him to come up with something. But I think both of us are kind of satisfied with our “routine.”

I have one regular with whom that is the case. Each time has been more or less the same and each time he blows my socks off. With another regular, we have travelled a journey and each time there has been a new element to spice things up. We do talk about what our interests are and he responds to my fantasies beautifully. Count me a happy boy For having these two guys.

I see my guy every two weeks, but pre-COVID would usually check out a new hire on my off weeks. My regular and I paused for a couple months after COVID hit, but continued to text each other a few times a week. When we got back together again for the first time in early May it was epic — not only had I never had sex like that before with him, I’d never had sex like that before with ANYBODY. And it has continued to be awesome. I’m uncomfortable these days hooking up with guys I don’t know well, and his out-of-town clientele has largely disappeared; consequently neither of us is getting as much action as in in the Before Time, so when we meet up these days both of us are focused, horny, and rarin’ to go.

Edited by myophile

Pretty sporadic. The regular I see the most often actually comes down to Denver about 7-8 times a year and I try to see him every time if I can (though I usually miss him a couple times). We usually make it a little more fun by doing dinner or seeing some life theater, though of course that hasn't happened the last few times because of COVID.

Otherwise I basically consider a "regular" to be anyone who I see more than once a year. In that case, I see maybe 4-5 guys more than once a year and it's usually only 2-3 times a year.