Lap dancing?

CT Dick
This topic is 8634 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've read about lap dancing at Remington, etc. but never really thought about it until I went to the website for the new club on Long Island (Hot Men of Steel). They list prices for LAP DANCING ($30), TABLE DANCING ($20) and a FANTASY BOOTH ($15).

What do these three services entail?

Any comments on procedure, drawbacks, etc.?

I'll give it a shot. I believe that the difference between the 3 is the level of customer/dancer physical involvement. The 3 different prices say it all. Lap dancing has the dancer "on your lap" so to speak and involves the highest level of touching and fondling. Table dancing usually has the dancer on a stool of some sort in front of the customer and does not include as much, if any, touching. The Fantasy booth, I believe allows no touching at all. In fact, some places actually have a glass partition between the dancer and the customer. You have to shove money through a tiny window like in the banks to "encourage" the dancer. I hope this helps.

Archived