Have you ever...

paulvanl
This topic is 1274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you ever hooked up with a contractor that came for a service call at your house(cable guy, plumber etc.) or a delivery man(pizza, ups, fedex)? Let’s share our stories.

I’ve offered a few cable guys head when they’re done with what they’re fixing in my house. None have ever taken the offer but one did show me his dick. It’s always been a fantasy of mine so wondering if anyone else has had success?

Have you ever hooked up with a contractor that came for a service call at your house(cable guy, plumber etc.) or a delivery man(pizza, ups, fedex)? Let’s share our stories.

I’ve offered a few cable guys head when they’re done with what they’re fixing in my house. None have ever taken the offer but one did show me his dick. It’s always been a fantasy of mine so wondering if anyone else has had success?

I WISH!!! That's a huge fantasy of mine! ? I'd tied to see if a Lawn Service guy that was a married redneck who was hot as fuck I'd hired to do my lawn some years ago would play $ome, but it never happened. And he knew what I wanted and bad too! He started to take advantage of my interest in him and wasn't going his job, skipped days and still charge me and over charged me on other jobs. I had to fire him eventually. He knew I used to watch him through my living room window when he came to do the neighbors lawn across the street after that. I would have gladly paid him for going down on him but he never hinted back anything. And I could tell the idea didn't appeal to him by his behavior. Oh well... ?

Shockingly, no I've never hooked up with a contractor, pizza guy, etc. I've had plenty of friends who have and I knew one gay guy that was a cable tech and wound up plowing another friend over the back of a couch after a service call. I've only had two contractors I would have had any interest in, one a young dark hair twink plumber and the other a shaggy blonde wood worker. He was short but had a great body and was fabricating new baseboards and installing them in my house. I came home early one day to find him working shirtless, and damn he had a great bod. He finished his job up the next few days and I never saw him again. Nicest guy too, I asked for him on a couple of other projects with the same company but he was never available.

This is a good way to get blacklisted.

Never let your dick do the thinking: Unless you're approached first, just let these guys do their job.

Very true which is why I only act professionally with anyone working on my home. I've already had two horrible experiences with homophobic workers who basically did shitty jobs just to get out of the job. And both worked for gay owned companies!

Many years ago I was at an all-you-can-eat sushi night in the Coachella Valley and met a father and son who were contractors. I was in my late 30's. The dad was in his late 40's,- early 50's and the son was in his late 20's -early 30's. Dad was tall and lean, blondish and tan. Son was more built and also tan. Both were very cute. I didn't get any kind of vibe off of either of them.

I had an old home with a terra cotta tile roof that needed some work, so I arranged for the dad to come by one afternoon and give me an estimate. I was in the pool when he arrived so I just grabbed a towel (no suit in my pool!) and answered the door. Of course, midday in the desert means lots of sun and heat.

"Nice pool," he said.

"Thanks," I replied, "you're welcome to get in before we look at the roof."

That was all I needed. Within a minute, he was naked and we were both in the water. Dad had a dad-sized cock. I would love to tell you that Daddy and I did lots of fun things, but, this being a true story, Dad said that he had been injured and was unable to sprout wood with that large tool. Nevertheless, we had some naked pool fun.

I never used him to do any work, but months later, he called me to let me know that he was fully recovered and could get rock hard. His offer: him and his son, anything goes for 24 hours. We could fuck in any combination, or they could do work around the house - whatever I wanted for an entire day. The price tag $5,000!

Although a Father-Son 3-way is my number one fantasy, and although they were both hot, the price tag was out of the question, particularly since Dad had recently suffered performance issues. I should have countered with $500 for a 2 hour 3-way (this was almost 20 years ago, so $500 would have been a lot more than it is today), but, alas, I didn't.

Best contractor memory was when I was in my mid teens and my parents had the tub/shower surround replaced with marble. Apparently there were these two guys who were doing all our friends bathrooms and were pretty reasonable. And middle of summer, both in daisy duke cut off shorts, shirtless the whole time. Both were almost bodybuilder builds, one blond one dark hair, both furry, mid 20's. And of course all the neighbor ladies came over to drink coffee and watch them walk by the kitchen to the bathroom, lol. Little did my mom know I was watching too....

The father of a friend of mine would go out to homes during the day to measure and give bids for window treatments. He said that most of the time he would be alone with just the wife as the husband would be off to work. He was handsome. He claimed he would have several sexual proposals each week.

This fantasy is not just a gay one.

The father of a friend of mine would go out to homes during the day to measure and give bids for window treatments. He said that most of the time he would be alone with just the wife as the husband would be off to work. He was handsome. He claimed he would have several sexual proposals each week.

This fantasy is not just a gay one.

During the early 2000s real estate boom which also caused a remodeling boom, the NYC suburbs had a bit of an anecdotal epidemic of housewives leaving their husbands for the contractors. I recall reading a few stories about them.

Many years ago I was at an all-you-can-eat sushi night in the Coachella Valley and met a father and son who were contractors. I was in my late 30's. The dad was in his late 40's,- early 50's and the son was in his late 20's -early 30's. Dad was tall and lean, blondish and tan. Son was more built and also tan. Both were very cute. I didn't get any kind of vibe off of either of them.

I had an old home with a terra cotta tile roof that needed some work, so I arranged for the dad to come by one afternoon and give me an estimate. I was in the pool when he arrived so I just grabbed a towel (no suit in my pool!) and answered the door. Of course, midday in the desert means lots of sun and heat.

"Nice pool," he said.

"Thanks," I replied, "you're welcome to get in before we look at the roof."

That was all I needed. Within a minute, he was naked and we were both in the water. Dad had a dad-sized cock. I would love to tell you that Daddy and I did lots of fun things, but, this being a true story, Dad said that he had been injured and was unable to sprout wood with that large tool. Nevertheless, we had some naked pool fun.

I never used him to do any work, but months later, he called me to let me know that he was fully recovered and could get rock hard. His offer: him and his son, anything goes for 24 hours. We could fuck in any combination, or they could do work around the house - whatever I wanted for an entire day. The price tag $5,000!

Although a Father-Son 3-way is my number one fantasy, and although they were both hot, the price tag was out of the question, particularly since Dad had recently suffered performance issues. I should have countered with $500 for a 2 hour 3-way (this was almost 20 years ago, so $500 would have been a lot more than it is today), but, alas, I didn't.

I definitely would have counteroffered. Maybe not as low as $500 but I would have. Damn, that would have been HOT!

No, but our regular mailwoman recently retired. After a month or two, began to see the same guy delivering. Tall, older (all of our other regular carriers have retired after being on our route) with a little gray hair, nice slender build (I imagine it a bit muscled, and defined) under the uniform shirt he wears untucked, but because of the ever present mask, have only noticed his nice eyes, and voice.

One day I asked if this was now his regular route, and he said yes. We introduced ourselves to each other. Over 60 apartments in our building, but he remembers me when I happen to check my mail when he's there. I'll be honest, if I notice he's there, I go check the mail. We've had a few short conversations since. But, since he's going to be here on a regular basis, I'm cautious.

I've never crossed the line, the closest I came was with a refrigerator delivery/install. When reversing the door on the fridge, I'd swear the guy was pressing his crotch into my hand; the other delivery guy had gone back out to the van.

I have a friend who says he's had a lot of luck with this, he told me about a cable guy who (probably intentionally) left some equipment behind and came back that night to retrieve it, and my friend ended up giving him a blowjob.

This is a good way to get blacklisted.

Never let your dick do the thinking: Unless you're approached first, just let these guys do their job.

That’s why it’s called fantasy and most stories on here will be nothing but that.

My college roommate drove a van for the Avon cosmetics company part time. All his deliveries were to mostly housewives at home during the daytime. He was quite handsome and told many stories of getting laid. Pre-COVID, there was a UPS driver I would have gladly invited in for a beer - amazing legs and arms.

Somehow housewives are more daring than gay men I guess because the likelihood of success is higher

So I just reconnected with an old crush who had moved from town a year or so ago. Apparently he's back and working for a plumbing company! I'm trying to see if he can stop by on a lunch break in his uniform. Might be the safest way to act out a scene with a plumber!