Chaturbate Recommendations

BuffaloKyle

• 3 weeks later...

All the members I have saved in my "favorites" I just randomly came across at various times when I logged on.

I came across https://chaturfier.com sometime last year. You can get email and/or Telegram notices when a favorite is on, and you can also see their online history going back 4 weeks in case they have a consistent schedule. (I only use the notices for 2-3 "favorite" favorites, but you can turn them off.)

• 2 weeks later...
RadioRob said:

One of my favorites are Jacob and Harley.

https://www.chaturbate.com/twinkzz101/

They’re super sweet and also have other friends that will borrow their account from time to time.

They have a Twitter as well…

Ah yes, the Twinkzz, and Jacob with his Super cock. I cant keep up with their changing "bedrooms"...... I liked the one with the Bay window best....;)

• 4 weeks later...

I've enjoyed Jacob and Harley for a very long time, but I must admit, as much as I am in awe of Jacobs massive cock, their routine is getting old, and I tend to skip over them., because I know their whole routine.    I enjoyed them best when they entertained "guests,  but for a minute it looked like Jacob was getting really close with Calvin Banks.....  You could feel the chemistry between them.

2 minutes ago, topunderachiever said:

J&H have gotten so thin it's borderline sick.  They've made a bunch of bucks but they don't look healthy at all.  

They do a lot of VAPING in their shows....  Not sure WHAT they are vaping ?    Almost seems like an addiction ?

Edited by jjkrkwood

52 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

this new superstar's on CB, OF, everything

I can't avoid feeling excited when I see a muscular guy but then frustrated when I see the steroids already shrunk their balls.

And the scientists can't figure out WHY sperm count has plummeted so precipitously in the Western world 🙄🤫

Sperm Counts Have Dropped More Than 50 Percent in Western Countries

Sperm Counts Plummet In Western Men, Study Finds

Sperm counts are falling precipitously across the rich world

Edited by lonely_john

9 minutes ago, topunderachiever said:

Many, if not most of these muscle guys are just young, straight, dumb, sexed up jocks that can't be bothered by anyone's decorating demands.  

Understood and agree, so they will just have to also deal with the viewers lost that dont like their aesthetic.     Like anything else, its all about ones personal taste and comfort level.

ok. i have found the hottest & weirdest Chaterbate. max_232  (on now)

https://chaturbate.com/max_232/

"Max" has a god's nubile body, dick, ass, lips, nipples and face and is fucked over and over by a woman in a strap on (Maria) and an older man (Daddy). (Mom & Dad???) He gets fucked every $20 total tips. He makes a lot of tips. 

we talk private a little and he said it's russia, but idk, russia doesn't allow actual online sex asaik. all the other gorgeous russians do solos. hope he lasts. 

high price vids and private shows (300 tokens= $30) but cheap for tips. he'll take 4 fingers for under $5. my czech friends could host him but russians from russia are hard to meet. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by tassojunior
removed photo with masterbation

21 hours ago, jjkrkwood said:

I dont understand WHY their rooms always have to be so depressing ?    If you are broadcasting,  fix the damn place up a bit ! 

Maybe they want to pass as straight, frat or blue collar to look more straight.

Did his girlfriend leave the "Breakfast in Tiffany's" poster behind after she moved? 

spacer.png

Edited by marylander1940

• 1 month later...

Some recent finds:

https://chaturbate.com/jeff_enigma/

I ponied up and took this guy pvt not too long ago and he gave me a hot cum show. Just hate his hair though. But hot body and cock. 

https://chaturbate.com/chocolateknight90/

Really cool guy with an amazing BBC. I like guys who will talk freely and openly and are really laid back.

https://chaturbate.com/prettiboiflacko/

I only seen this guy on once. Hot thuggish young white guy from NYC. I just caught him at the end of a stream so I really hope I see him on again for a show. 

-------------

I've also noticed an uptick in the amount of my guys getting banned. Don't know what's going on lately.

• 3 weeks later...

I've also noticed an uptick in the amount of my guys getting banned. Don't know what's going on lately.

From talking to several hosts, they say there's a lot more crackdown by Cbate on the text in their chat rooms, including what visitors say, so for example, if a visitor says "I want a pee show," and the host asks "How much?" instead of saying "Gross! Go away!", they can be banned/warned/suspended for encouraging water sports.

I tend to joke with the hosts I know, and even saying obviously unreal, silly things like, "So, you're leaving now to have sex with a unicorn tonight?" after discussing anime will get replies like, "Don't say that again! It's against the rules!" 

At the same time, other old rules got relaxed. Cbate used to be very anti-BDSM, and now it's a hashtag.

• 2 weeks later...

prettiboiflacko is a weird fusion of Shane Hall and Jaden Storm. 

Seems a nice enough guy, doing the 'shilling for his OnlyFans' thing that so many of the cam guys do these days.

Visually, he looks like Joey Lawrence's long-lost little brother.