Has anyone seen this guy before

Enronnja
This topic is 1296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I came across this video of this really handsome and obviously in amazing shape guy who was originally from Venzuela. The story shares his migrating to the US and winning asylum, but outside of that what caught my eye, I am sure I saw him on Rent Men some time ago. After seeing the video, I went to look him up to see if he’s still in the business. Apparently not, thought that was a missed opportunity, because he’s really good looking. I remember him being a top though.

Anybody had experience with him, if so, what was it like?

Let’s not jeopardize his or anyone else’s refugee status. Sometimes you do what you have to do just to make it.

I thought about that, but I also considered this is a private forum, but if its sensitive or put him at risk I will remove it. But he is handsome.

So, I came across this video of this really handsome and obviously in amazing shape guy who was originally from Venzuela. The story shares his migrating to the US and winning asylum, but outside of that what caught my eye, I am sure I saw him on Rent Men some time ago. After seeing the video, I went to look him up to see if he’s still in the business. Apparently not, thought that was a missed opportunity, because he’s really good looking. I remember him being a top though.

Anybody had experience with him, if so, what was it like?

PM'ed you.