Anal Sex

bendable2019
This topic is 1282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I accommodate a huge dick if my hole is small?

Maybe it's not for you to take a big cock or if you do it might be painful...

You can always try opening up with dildos, a butt plug, etc.

Lots of lube, time and a considerate huge dick owner. You can also practice with anal toys.

Agreed!

Gentlemen usually allow others to sit on them.

Small hole openings are known to dilate, if given the opportunity and gentle persuasion. All of the other advice above is also useful. It’s also a mental game, you need to want it.:p

I have been telling that to self declared top only on here for years... ? ?

one more thing, best tops are the ones who occasionally bottom.

A very experienced Top who know what he's doing and knows how do deal with his huge cock. I've been "hurt" more by smaller guys that weren't that experienced or knowledgeable than by huge guys I thought I could never accommodate. But they knew they where exceptionally huge and were used to the challenge and took the time and had technic to make it work. Plus the bottom has to really wanna take it too! ?

Little by little. I've seen anal dilator kits that come with several increasing sizes.

It makes more economic sense. You go at your own speed until you reach your limit.

width=393pxhttps://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1253.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fhh598%2Fsinsation4u%2FTrinityVibe%2Fac768-sky-blue-dilator-det-bulk.jpg&f=1&nofb=1[/img]

As a former exclusive top, I’ll add my two cents. I also found it extremely painful to bottom. It took a long time to enjoy it. Start with someone who will take time and enter just a bit of his dick slowly then exit. Keep doing that until you’re ready to accommodate more of his cock. Keep practicing and eventually it will become less painful and more enjoyable.

As I mentioned, it’s best to try it with a caring partner and not a trick or hookup who won’t care and just wants to get off

I can now say I’m truly versatile and love both top and bottom

• 2 weeks later...