Short-Stay Hotels, Manhattan & Queens

Guest woodli
This topic is 8640 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest woodli

What hotels/motels are available and reasonably clean for a short stay--that is, the 4 hours, $40.00 deal? I'm interested in both Manhattan and Queens, NYC.

Since you guys did such a good job (I thought) suggesting overnight hotels in NYC, I thought I'd see what you can suggest for area residents who need a place-- for those times when only outcalls are available.

Much thanks for your help!

Guest meteor

I use short stay hotels almost exclusively,my favorite is the Deauville on 29th between Park and Lexington. They are extremely gay friendly,there rates for 3hrs is forty dollars.The rooms are clean and air conditioned. On more tan a few occaision while waiting for my lad to arrive I've seen several other clients bringing dates into the hotel.Meteor.

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

On account of it's proximity to both Stellas and the Gaiety, The Hotel New York on 8th Avenue in the mid-forties, is my favorite long-short stay. For $60 you get six hours in a small, clean, comfortable room. I even slept there (sans companion) one snowy New York evening when I had difficulty booking a room at a "real" hotel. Enjoy!

Archived