NY Post Goes Nuts Over Bulge

Lucky
This topic is 858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

funny how he looks down to check it out at one point......

I volunteer to obscure it with my, oh, you get the idea!

(and Kathie Lee needs to lay off the plastic surgery and whatever else she's doing to her face/lips/eyes......seriously)

Definitely rocking the Jocelyn Wildenstein look.

Big deal. What a puritanical society we've become! Back when I was a teenager in the 70's men wearing tight pants was not only the fashion but common place everywhere. Those polyester pants, shirts and the jeans we wore clinged to men like saran wrap! Nobody though anything about it. I never did care for this baggy oversized look that came later and hasn't gone away. ?

funny how he looks down to check it out at one point......

(and Kathie Lee needs to lay off the plastic surgery and whatever else she's doing to her face/lips/eyes......seriously)

It's hard to believe that he didn't notice his bulge prior to that "oh sh*t" moment, but hey, I ain't complaining.

Big deal. What a puritanical society we've become! Back when I was a teenager in the 70's men wearing tight pants was not only the fashion but common place everywhere. Those polyester pants, shirts and the jeans we wore clinged to men like saran wrap! Nobody though anything about it. I never did care for this baggy oversized look that came later and hasn't gone away. ?

I remember our jr. high school civics teacher in early 70's. He was younger, wore tighter pants with somewhat of a bulge, and some days, if they were a skosh tighter, a bit of a vpl.

I hate to contradict you, but in the 1970's male game show contestants wore suits and ties,

. There was also considerable controversy about shows like Maude and All in the Family due to the "adult themes" contained therein and a push, which was successful, to make the early evening time for "family shows."

That said, I agree the guy's bulge is much ado about nothing. On the other hand, Kathie Lee looking like these two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU3Zct_Z6Sw:28

IS something.

I have no problem with this either. But I'm a gay adult with no kids.

But if I had been watching Family Feud with my very own family on a Thursday at 8 p.m. only to have my little Cindy's eyes assaulted by a man's big bulge, which I'm sure he knew was on full display and which appears to be fighting for its life trying bust out of those pants, then maybe I'd have a problem with this. This is America, and my little Cindy has a constitutional right to not find out that penises exist until she's at least 25 years old or until one gets her pregnant at 15, whichever comes first.

Yeah, but he’s separating the bat from the balls....that looks pretty uncomfortable.

I have no problem with this either. But I'm a gay adult with no kids.

But if I had been watching Family Feud with my very own family on a Thursday at 8 p.m. only to have my little Cindy's eyes assaulted by a man's big bulge, which I'm sure he knew was on full display and which appears to be fighting for its life trying bust out of those pants, then maybe I'd have a problem with this. This is America, and my little Cindy has a constitutional right to not find out that penises exist until she's at least 25 years old or until one gets her pregnant at 15, whichever comes first.

????

Epic

• 1 year later...
On 12/7/2021 at 1:00 AM, samhexum said:

within days of me posting this, one of his 7 kids died.  ☹️