Buying Poppers via the Internet...?

Axiom2001
This topic is 978 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey fellows, I want to buy some poppers via the internet but have been unable to find sources. Google and Bing were futile. I also searched the topic at this forum only to have my work become an effort in futility. Where can I buy the product? ...want Stateside companies only.

[This question has been asked previously, and answers have been provided, but I had difficulty locating what I desired. Your help would be most appreciated.]

Hey fellows, I want to buy some poppers via the internet but have been unable to find sources. Google and Bing were futile. I also searched the topic at this forum only to have my work become an effort in futility. Where can I buy the product? ...want Stateside companies only.

[This question has been asked previously, and answers have been provided, but I had difficulty locating what I desired. Your help would be most appreciated.]

You can also check out Double Scorpio http://doublescorpio.com/.

@Eric Hassan once recommended it to me. USA based.

Try http://www.buyfromben.us/

Credit to @rvwnsd for pointing this site out to me in a previous poppers thread

You can also check out Double Scorpio http://doublescorpio.com/.

@Eric Hassan once recommended it to me. USA based.

I've had excellent experiences with both BuyFromBen and Double Scorpio. Both have very good customer service. DS only sells their own "cleaners" while BFB sells a variety of brands. To me, DS's products are the best but if you like other brands, then BFB is the way to go.

Believe it or not you can find some on Amazon! You have to pick through the items to find the inhalants. But you can find them. It’s amazing what you can find on Amazon. You can even find drug paraphernalia..... just not the drugs. Just search ‘popper s’ or ‘sex inhalants’.

Doghouse has a brand that never leaves the telltale redness on the nostrils.

Thanks for the tip. You can find them here. Can you recommend a specific brand

Thanks for the tip! Do you have a URL for them? Searching for "doghouse head cleaners" yielded plenty of results for how to clean an actual doghouse. ? Found it!

• 8 months later...
On 10/1/2020 at 1:23 PM, cmennow said:

https://www.4solvents.com/

for another option

I ordered from them today.  Website looks a little out of date (like something from 15 years ago) and they do not accept credit cards/debit cards.  Only Venmo/Cash App/Zelle etc.  Feels a little shady but I will see if the order is processed and arrives on time. Hope my gamble pays off!

spacer.png  

well, apparently, I think it's on this forum, or some other provider told me that Maximum Impact is not a popper, and through my google searches, it's got ethyl chloride that sounds pretty dangerous. yet a simple search on google and you can find a few sites that sell them. 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

well, apparently, I think it's on this forum, or some other provider told me that Maximum Impact is not a popper, and through my google searches, it's got ethyl chloride that sounds pretty dangerous. yet a simple search on google and you can find a few sites that sell them. 🤷‍♂️

Indeed, "ethyl" is different that what most people mean by poppers.  It's an aerosol gas that is typically sprayed on a piece of cloth and held in the mouth while breathing through it.  It has a much more dramatic effect than nitrite poppers, a sensation of nearly losing conciousness.  Pretty hardcore for thrillseekers, I found it neither pleasant nor erotic.

I have some good experience recently with https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/

Company is based in France, which means the shipping pretty much doubles the cost.  However, it's packaged VERY carefully, with full customs declarations.  I suppose there is a risk that customs will confiscate the shipment if they don't like it, but I've not had a problem.  Their formulations seem to be different than those available in North America, even with the same brand names.  More like "the old days" than anything I've gotten from a US supplier.

I just looked at the www.poppers-aromas.eu/site.  They have amyl nitrate which is the actual drug that are poppers and is legal on Rx and is used for cardiac problems. .  As no RX use in the US is illegal, they came out with the propyl and other nitrates to get around the problem.  I may try them