the new normal with COVID and Bodybuilders " getting small" .

mentalkink
This topic is 1333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been cooped up. Need some exceptional fun. I would to ask have you any of you experienced a "let down" with body builders ? Any experiences where the pictures do not meet the reality ?

Nah, most meatheads have found a way to work out during this thing. NOTHING gonna stop them from being big muscle men!!! :-) And, GLAD they did not buy into ALL the hysteria around it.

Nah, most meatheads have found a way to work out during this thing. NOTHING gonna stop them from being big muscle men!!! :) And, GLAD they did not buy into ALL the hysteria around it.

I second that — the muscle guys I see have ALL, without exception, either maintained or improved their physiques during lockdown. A few have lost a little size, but have more than made up for it (in my opinion) by getting even more ripped. Nothing like six months of boredom and enforced inactivity to kick-start a home exercise program!

My guess is that plenty of gay men who prided themselves on being physically fit have lost some of their fitness with the gyms closed or unsafe. Bodybuilders may be the exception. May.

I think most bodybuilders being a unique type of provider have a reliable client portfolio.

I don't have any doubts many continued seeing few frequent clients even in COVID harshest times.

Not strange that many of them have an in-house gym at home so not difficult to stay in shape.

Also, different from natural muscles, some type of steroids are known for providing 'keeper-gains'.

I second that — the muscle guys I see have ALL, without exception, either maintained or improved their physiques during lockdown. A few have lost a little size, but have more than made up for it (in my opinion) by getting even more ripped. Nothing like six months of boredom and enforced inactivity to kick-start a home exercise program!

what ones have you seen that are still in shape or improved their physiques?