Call me ditzy...?

rustyrex
This topic is 1306 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I pretty sure it’s just me but I just realized rentmen finally put positions in the descriptions section which finally takes the guess work out of searching on my cell phone. It’s the small things that make my day! Is this recent or did I totally miss the fact it’s been on their mobile site for a while?

I pretty sure it’s just me but I just realized rentmen finally put positions in the descriptions section which finally takes the guess work out of searching on my cell phone. It’s the small things that make my day! Is this recent or did I totally miss the fact it’s been on their mobile site for a while?

Never mind....sigh....seems I lucked out that this one profile stated preferred positions. ?

That must be it....I just created an account and I guess I never realized that was one perk of having one. Crazy....all this time, if they don't have a phone number to text they usually don't get my business but I finally broke down and created an account. I don't really care for it but it is what it is. Plus I'm not sure I understand why some guys don't use a phone number. If they aren't easy to contact there is always someone else who is...