Fake or not

Jostar
This topic is 1314 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They are both fake. The first one is a popular German instagram model who is posting from Germany at this moment. I recognize the other from IG as well but can’t recall his name.

RM provides a spot to report fake ads. I hope you do! I was going to, but they ask for proof and my detective skills aren’t as good as yours.

They are both fake. The first one is a popular German instagram model who is posting from Germany at this moment. I recognize the other from IG as well but can’t recall his name.

Your good, maybe it’s time I break down and get an IG account. I hate social media except this one of course..but as the guys keep getting younger and I get older I need to learn their language so I can spot fakes too.

RM provides a spot to report fake ads. I hope you do! I was going to, but they ask for proof and my detective skills aren’t as good as yours.

Thanks for the reminder, I did report it as fake. As much as I’d like to take credit for being a great detective it just happens that he’s one of my favs on IG so I recognized it immediately. Moritz_hau on IG.