411 on AndyProTouch in New Jersey

wDarling
This topic is 767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

something off about this guy.  I asked if he was available tonight and he replied yes, can i see a pic.  I described myself but said I didn't have a pic to send, and he asked if tomorrow works.  I said again looking for tonight, and he said can't do tonight.  Big red flag for me, and glad I didn't send a pic.

I saw him about two years ago when he was passing through the Bay Area.  He seems to travel all of the time.  Not sure where actual home base is. Massage was not great. Not very skilled from my perspective. He has been back a few times since then and I wouldn't repeat. I noticed the last couple of times his ad only said therapeutic, but he did do Erotic in the past, which is what I was interested in at the time. Included MT and HE.  He never asked for a photo when I saw him. Of course, as is the case with any of these guys, YMMV. 

Edited by jimbosf
Typo