E mail mess!!

g56whiz
This topic is 1314 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got hacked. I think I let an AVG program lapse.

And now I'm fucked sort of.

I've used MS Outlooks since office came out on floppy disks.

I've a Yahoo email account for an "@att.net" address.

I can't get Outlook to accept my new password. It keeps asking for my smtp.mail.yahoo.com password. I've tried the control panel approach. I cant figure out which what how or where to enter new smpt settings meanwhile some mail is getting in and going directly to "bulk" or "junk". And when I go to the mail in this account on my iPhone or even in the www.mail.yahoo.com website it's mostly in "junk" "trash".

Is there a way out of this morass?

I got hacked. I think I let an AVG program lapse.

And now I'm fucked sort of.

I've used MS Outlooks since office came out on floppy disks.

I've a Yahoo email account for an "@att.net" address.

I can't get Outlook to accept my new password. It keeps asking for my smtp.mail.yahoo.com password. I've tried the control panel approach. I cant figure out which what how or where to enter new smpt settings meanwhile some mail is getting in and going directly to "bulk" or "junk". And when I go to the mail in this account on my iPhone or even in the www.mail.yahoo.com website it's mostly in "junk" "trash".

Is there a way out of this morass?

Change your Yahoo password or reset a forgotten password at https://help.yahoo.com/kb/password-sln2035.html