Adult Friend Finder

Mo Mason
This topic is 1302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not finding much in this forum about adultfriendfinder.com. Anyone have experience with it? Recommend?

I just discovered it. I typed "rent.men" into my search engine and "men-for-rent.com" came up, so I checked it out. Looked like there were tons of guys for hire in my area so I clicked on the "register" button (because it said registering was quick and free), and I was immediately taken to the adultfriendfinder.com membership plan page (plans which are definitely not free). I'm the perfect target for this kind of bait-and-switch scam because I'm so often only thinking with my dick. lol

But, yeah... adultfriendfinder.com. I'm curious.

I'm not finding much in this forum about adultfriendfinder.com. Anyone have experience with it? Recommend?

I just discovered it. I typed "rent.men" into my search engine and "men-for-rent.com" came up, so I checked it out. Looked like there were tons of guys for hire in my area so I clicked on the "register" button (because it said registering was quick and free), and I was immediately taken to the adultfriendfinder.com membership plan page (plans which are definitely not free). I'm the perfect target for this kind of bait-and-switch scam because I'm so often only thinking with my dick. lol

Damn... until you mentioned it I had forgotten about that website.

Damn... until you mentioned it I had forgotten about that website.

Same here!

I don't recall what website I was looking for (maybe I clicked on an old link to Rentboy) but Adultfriendfinder came up. My first thought was "blast from the past).