Is there any good spa in Chicago?

Tarte Gogo
This topic is 1321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do these places have names? ?

Babylon spa

Time square men spa

27 men spa

Supermen spa

East men spa

Green house men spa

Energy men spa

Shangrila men spa

Utopia men spa

New hero men spa

W men spa

The one/ men spa

Hey men day spa

Why not men spa

Not all of them are good, see the thread called “spas in NYC” in the spa forum.

I am surprised there isn’t at least one. We have 10 places like this in NYC. Not all of the same quality, obviously, but still.

Hello @Tarte Gogo there is a private mssseur home based in Chicago named "Kim". You will find his ad in the Chicago section of masseurfinder. He provides a warm, sensuous massage which is quite relaxing and satisfying. I had the pleasure of experiencing his style on several occasions when he visits NYC. I don't think you will be disappointed if you met with him.

Hello @Tarte Gogo there is a private mssseur home based in Chicago named "Kim". You will find his ad in the Chicago section of masseurfinder. He provides a warm, sensuous massage which is quite relaxing and satisfying. I had the pleasure of experiencing his style on several occasions when he visits NYC. I don't think you will be disappointed if you met with him.

Thanks. I have just left Chicago unfortunately.

I know about all the rentmasseur and masseurfinder guys, I just wanted a walk in.

I figured that’s the case right now but once this has passed... does this type of high end day spa exist there?

Sir Spa is probably the closest thing to that. Massages, face and body treatments, manicure/pedicure services, etc...they pretty much do it all. There's a nice locker room with a small steamroom...i'd say it fits 6 max, comfortably, and nice large showers. No sauna though. There are other spas I'm sure, but Sir is good because it caters to men, and is still legit.

Edited by ceej