Ft. Ladedale area, where to go?

Guest wes
This topic is 8638 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Going to Ft. Laudedale area on bus., may have to move there. Where should I go for stripclub, hust. ect. Is there a gay friendly neigborhood, where I could buy a place and live. THANKS!!!!!

Strip clubs are Lord's and Johnny's. Many gays live in Wilton Manors and Victoria Park; also, Poinsettia Heights, Middle River Terrace and Lake Ridge. All these areas are northeast, bordered by US 1 on the east, Oakland Park Blvd on the north and Broward Blvd on the south. Wilton Manors is actually an incorporated city....the Island City because it's bordered by the river and canals.

Guest LOVEHANDLE

Well, first of all I suggest you try to learn how to spell the location: It's Ft. Lauderdale. Anyway, this is a gay friendly city and gay bars abound, I should know, I lived there for three years. It's close to Miami, but not too close: so you get the quiet serene neighborhood and the proximity to Miami where you want to let it all hang out!!!!

Guest JustANametoPlay

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-00 AT 09:19AM (EST)[p]I prefer Lord's over Johnny's. Johnny's dancers tend to be more boyish, and Lords more manly. If you have a car you also should take a ride to Miami and check out Boardwalk where they have an incredible array of dancers.

Archived