Any update on Alam Wernik in Las Vegas?

hwic04

Guest MikeThomas
1 hour ago, Pensant said:

They do look similar.

Both ads have the same phone number.  In the TS ad he calls himself Alan, with an "n", not Alam.

1 hour ago, MikeThomas said:

Both ads have the same phone number.  In the TS ad he calls himself Alan, with an "n", not Alam.

I hope he never shows up accidentally as "Alan" to an "Alam" appointment and vice versa! 😅

Be like that scene in "Mrs. Doubtfire" where Robin Williams is running between tables at the restaurant.

5 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

I am just wondering if he charges a higher fee for the TS persona.  Is it more profitable to him?  

I think it's mainly to attract more clients. Either guys who are bisexual but lean way more towards women or straight curious guys who would feel more comfortable with a guy looking like a woman. 

24 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I think it's mainly to attract more clients. Either guys who are bisexual but lean way more towards women or straight curious guys who would feel more comfortable with a guy looking like a woman. 

I see your point.  I thought he was so unbelievably busy that one would have a hard time booking an appointment with 'Alam'.  I guess not ...

Edited by BaronArtz

Guest MikeThomas
51 minutes ago, maninsoma said:

Maybe he just enjoys presenting as a female sometimes.  Without knowing him, there's no way of knowing whether this is strictly a business decision (make more money, attract different clients) or is satisfying some other personal motivations.

I can't keep up with the gender terminology.  Would he be bisexual or non-binary?

17 hours ago, MikeThomas said:

I can't keep up with the gender terminology.  Would he be bisexual or non-binary?

Bisexual means one enjoys having sex with both men and women.  It's a term to describe one's sexual orientation.

Non-binary is a term to describe one's gender identity/expression.  It basically means that one does not identify strictly as either masculine or feminine. 

On 12/27/2021 at 1:12 AM, MikeBiDude said:

I’ve hired him multiple times and have never noticed evidence of any implants, Botox, steroids etc. 

Ditto.  That's my experience as well.  He's a sweetheart of a guy and a lot of fun, although a little scattered at times (okay, a lot of the time).

Last I heard he was going to rebrand himself, redo all his social media, and explore some other possibilities.

Sounds like he is.

Edited by mature_guy

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 6:13 AM, mature_guy said:

Ditto.  That's my experience as well.  He's a sweetheart of a guy and a lot of fun, although a little scattered at times (okay, a lot of the time).

Last I heard he was going to rebrand himself, redo all his social media, and explore some other possibilities.

Sounds like he is.

I liked the look of him just the way he was. A stunner.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MikeThomas

He has disclosed his status.  IMHO and speaking for myself, nothing else about his personal life is any of my business

On 1/6/2022 at 7:43 AM, maninsoma said:

Bisexual means one enjoys having sex with both men and women.  It's a term to describe one's sexual orientation.

Non-binary is a term to describe one's gender identity/expression.  It basically means that one does not identify strictly as either masculine or feminine. 

Hmmmm... non-binary...so does this "persons" pussy get a hard on then? I always thought morning wood kinda reminded me I was a guy! Lol

Moderator's note: We would ask that folk be respectful in this thread.  Not sure why "person" had to be put in quotes.