Any update on Alam Wernik in Las Vegas?

hwic04

I lost all interest in him when I saw him getting some kind of cosmetic surgery - an incision along the jaw line and things lifted a bit. I like to think of myself as not being judgmental, but that just squicked me. TBF, I always thought he had a plastic quality to him. Different strokes, and all that - he certainly has his following!

I lost all interest in him when I saw him getting some kind of cosmetic surgery - an incision along the jaw line and things lifted a bit. I like to think of myself as not being judgmental, but that just squicked me. TBF, I always thought he had a plastic quality to him. Different strokes, and all that - he certainly has his following!

If you're going to judge him for just trying to stay on top in a looks-based business, at least first understand what he was getting done.

It wasn't surgery. It was Nova Thread. It's done in 20 minutes. It's used to sharpen a jawline and in older people, it's the quick alternative to a full facelift if you're not ready for the downtime and recovery period. It's not permanent and usually lasts 4-8 months.

You can also use filler to shape a jaw if the person doing the injecting is talented and knows facial musculature.

If you're going to judge him for just trying to stay on top in a looks-based business, at least first understand what he was getting done.

It wasn't surgery. It was Nova Thread. It's done in 20 minutes. It's used to sharpen a jawline and in older people, it's the quick alternative to a full facelift if you're not ready for the downtime and recovery period. It's not permanent and usually lasts 4-8 months.

You can also use filler to shape a jaw if the person doing the injecting is talented and knows facial musculature.

It's a fair point. It wasn't my intention to be judgmental, but perhaps I was being so. Mea culpa.

Learn to communicate effectively and people here won't call you out.

Just remember: If you act like a child, I'm going to treat you like one.

I am no one's kid to be call out for silly shit. You're not above anybody on this site buddy. Do me a favor and don't quote me anymore. You are an idiot.

On my ignore list right now.

Edited by nycboi