411 NYC twink

Chaibiguy
This topic is 1336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seen him before. He awful experience. His kissing is horrible, I was doing the kissing and no kissing back. Felt like I was just kissing the wall. Personality like a wall too. Then he question if a can afford him while were midway on love making. That was the last straw I ended the session their.

My experiences with him have been exactly the opposite . I’ve found him to be charming, a good host, sexy & interactive (deep kissing and totally versatile). He’s a very good looking boy and has a nice athletic body (lean but not exactly ripped). Really nice dick that stays hard, including while he’s bottoming. Probably a few years older than his advertised age and I wouldn’t necessarily characterize him as a twink.

I always hesitate to say something negative about someone. Not in this case though. He could not have been any more removed from our time together. This was from the very beginning. I am always at my best when meeting someone....Clean, friendly, laidback. I should have left midway.