Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Eggman

I really hope that Bravo doesn't edit Erika into the victim.

All fingers point to her being well-aware of the situation.

Its like Andy Cohen has become an "ambulance chaser" of sorts.... Making bo-koo bucks off these womens "situations"...... but the women are Allowing it, so everyones a winner !

I really hope that Bravo doesn't edit Erika into the victim.

All fingers point to her being well-aware of the situation.

not all that caught up with all the cases, but from what I remembered there were "signatures" that were from Erika - is this not the same/different from the Teresa Guidice situation?

not all that caught up with all the cases, but from what I remembered there were "signatures" that were from Erika - is this not the same/different from the Teresa Guidice situation?

Somehow, my heart ISN'T breaking for EITHER one of them ladies...... Rich, entitled people problems. !

I don't think she's sued for anything (yet), so I'll see how her journey plays out on TV.

Although regardless of her culpability in her husband's activities, if there is graft and misuse of funds that were supposed to go to victims, what I do not understand are these series of actions by Erika and her legal team:

• Requesting to get $600K from the sale of the Pasadena mansion
  • Refusing to give to the creditors ~$20M of high-end fashion clothing and jewelry as her legal team says they're gifts from her husband and not community property

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

Oof. Pretty intense episode tonight.

This Erika drama is just getting Old and Tired, but SHE surely wins the "actting" razzy this season... A 20 million dollar infusion into HER company and SHE had NO clue ?     Now, try to sell me that imaginary swap land !  🤪

7 hours ago, jjkrkwood said:

This Erika drama is just getting Old and Tired, but SHE surely wins the "actting" razzy this season... A 20 million dollar infusion into HER company and SHE had NO clue ?     Now, try to sell me that imaginary swap land !  🤪

Sadly her marriage was all about power - as Erika said she could not access the books of the finances of her business.

I just hope she gets out of this as unscathed as possible 

1 hour ago, westernsyd said:

Sadly her marriage was all about power - as Erika said she could not access the books of the finances of her business.

I just hope she gets out of this as unscathed as possible 

Thats what she says, or is being TOLD to say.   I dont buy it totally, she seems like a shrewd woman, cold and calculating, just like Tereasa Giudice on RHONJ, and SHE did her time....  Erika just might have to don that orange SEQUIN jumpsuit ? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...