Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Eggman

Mindless question. I just watched this week's episode. Why does Kyle have Christmas trees? I thought she converted to Judaism.

Some people of the Jewish faith celebrate Christmas. I know a few and I also know practicing Muslims who celebrate Christmas.

My closest Muslim friend celebrates Christmas because he just wanted his kids to experience it and to avoid his kids being ridiculed by other kids in school.

I don't know why Kyle still celebrates it but maybe it's just ingrained in her mind growing up with Christmas. Or she just likes decorating. LOL!

From a 2016 article on the Bravo site:

Kyle explained why the family marks both holidays. "We celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas because I converted [because my husband, Mauricio Umansky is Jewish] but my oldest daughter[, Farrah,] did not. So I celebrate both in honor of her," she said. "Plus I could never give up celebrating Christmas. It's more about the tradition of the tree and the Christmas music, and all that [like] Santa Claus." -Reporting by Sasha Flamm

• 2 months later...

Love that there's an RHOBH thread. Which side were you on:

• Lisa Vanderpump vs. The Rest (puppy gate)
  • Denise Richards vs. The Rest (brandi gate)

Denise is one tough, albeit f’ed up, broad. After all, she survived marriage to Charlie Sheen! She had bragged about the size of her new husband’s cock. Has anyone seen a pic of it?

Brandy is a total skank. I don’t believe a word she says.

Denise is one tough, albeit f’ed up, broad. After all, she survived marriage to Charlie Sheen! She had bragged about the size of her new husband’s cock. Has anyone seen a pic of it?

Brandy is a total skank. I don’t believe a word she says.

Nope, but the closest thing to it that I know of is below.

width=986pxhttps://i.redd.it/fmmli3r7ku131.jpg[/img]

I honestly think a producer or someone behind the scenes leaked it to drive a storyline for the show (ratings). Reality TV producers are absolutely notorious for doing this.

As for Denise Richards, it's hard to tell if there is "any truth" but I just look at credibility. Brandy has been known to lie and say provocative things, and I think it was her way of getting camera time and trying to get back on to the show after she was ousted some time ago. She is willing to throw others under the bus for it (much like Lisa Rinna)...so I don't believe much that Brandy says and for that reason alone I have to side with Denise here.

I honestly think a producer or someone behind the scenes leaked it to drive a storyline for the show (ratings). Reality TV producers are absolutely notorious for doing this.

As for Denise Richards, it's hard to tell if there is "any truth" but I just look at credibility. Brandy has been known to lie and say provocative things, and I think it was her way of getting camera time and trying to get back on to the show after she was ousted some time ago. She is willing to throw others under the bus for it (much like Lisa Rinna)...so I don't believe much that Brandy says and for that reason alone I have to side with Denise here.

Interestingly enough...it did not look like the attempt, if it was true that Brandi did such a thing to try to get back on the show, actually worked. Rumor has it that Kathy Hilton and Crystal Kung Minkoff are joining the next season of RHOBH.

Yes..it was a failed and desperate attempt by Brandi.

I heard about Kathy joining but it didn’t get me excited to watch...the show hasnt been very good in a while. They haven’t gotten the casting right in quite some time and Vanderpump brought quite a lot to the show in terms of the BH glamour, wealth, humor. Just my humble opinion.

Interestingly enough...it did not look like the attempt, if it was true that Brandi did such a thing to try to get back on the show, actually worked. Rumor has it that Kathy Hilton and Crystal Kung Minkoff are joining the next season of RHOBH.

I know y’all live for these ... “real” women

But

I think the damage already done by Reality TV is something we’re stuck with forever

That’s why I would punch Andy Cohen square in the nose if we met. But as he was laying down with a bag of peas on his face, I would totally eat his ass.:p Then throw a glass of wine at...somebody

• 3 months later...

This whole allegedly fake divorce with Tom Girardi and Erika Jayne + Tom Girardi's claim of mental incompetence are apparently ploys to try to keep some of the 'blood money' to themselves. As the diligent researcher that I am, I of course went and saw a few vlogs talking about the topic. It sounds like a pretty horrible scheme but it just baffles my mind how someone could get away with it? Anybody kept up with this craziness?

This whole allegedly fake divorce with Tom Girardi and Erika Jayne + Tom Girardi's claim of mental incompetence are apparently ploys to try to keep some of the 'blood money' to themselves. As the diligent researcher that I am, I of course went and saw a few vlogs talking about the topic. It sounds like a pretty horrible scheme but it just baffles my mind how someone could get away with it? Anybody kept up with this craziness?

It's actually pretty fucking disgusting. If guilty (and it seems they both are), I hope they go away for a long, long time.

Here's a good Twitter feed that breaks a lot of the legalese down:

It's actually pretty fucking disgusting. If guilty (and it seems they both are), I hope they go away for a long, long time.

Here's a good Twitter feed that breaks a lot of the legalese down:

thanks for this twitter feed, @Benjamin_Nicholas

I am also equally surprised (actually I lied, not anymore) that Bravo decided to keep Erika filming. I personally loved Erika in RHOBH, one of my all-time favorites, in fact, but if proven that she knew of or was part of this scheme, my heart will be broken.

thanks for this twitter feed, @Benjamin_Nicholas

I am also equally surprised (actually I lied, not anymore) that Bravo decided to keep Erika filming. I personally loved Erika in RHOBH, one of my all-time favorites, in fact, but if proven that she knew of or was part of this scheme, my heart will be broken.

Erika is a smart woman, but some people are motivated by incredible wealth to do "dishonest" crap, especially if they come from very humble beginnings as Erika did. If guilty, she should pay the consequences... Andy Cohen has been careful not to mention her on his talk show. Who knows, he may have even known of the scheme ? Geez, problems of Rich People !

Erika is a smart woman, but some people are motivated by incredible wealth to do "dishonest" crap, especially if they come from very humble beginnings as Erika did. If guilty, she should pay the consequences... Andy Cohen has been careful not to mention her on his talk show. Who knows, he may have even known of the scheme ? Geez, problems of Rich People !

I mean as she said, it is XXPEN$IVE to be her, so I guess there goes reason A -

I mean as she said, it is XXPEN$IVE to be her, so I guess there goes reason A -

The issue with this thread is ”WE DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS’. so lets stop the blame game until we know the facts.

On the off chance that Erika knew about this, I will be the first to change my opinion of her.

As a gay man I have had nasty comments made about me (with no grounds of truth) all my life (60 years) so I prefer not to play that game.

I know what it is like when people post that I must be a pedophile because I am gay, so lets not go around saying she is guilty of something her husband may have done, its possible she knew nothing about his business dealings and maybe that’s why she divorced him. After all she did not know he was having an affair for all those years.

we cannot expect to be treated with Respect when we do not show respect to others .....

The issue with this thread is ”WE DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS’. so lets stop the blame game until we know the facts.

On the off chance that Erika knew about this, I will be the first to change my opinion of her.

As a gay man I have had nasty comments made about me (with no grounds of truth) all my life (60 years) so I prefer not to play that game.

I know what it is like when people post that I must be a pedophile because I am gay, so lets not go around saying she is guilty of something her husband may have done, its possible she knew nothing about his business dealings and maybe that’s why she divorced him. After all she did not know he was having an affair for all those years.

we cannot expect to be treated with Respect when we do not show respect to others .....

You are absolutely right, @westernsyd. Compared to Theresa Giudice, I have always thought Erika as someone who is very astute, clocking Lisa Vanderpump very early on, but really not enough reason to prematurely cast aspersions on her with this case. It should be pretty interesting how this unfolds during RHOBH.

Tom Girardi is a legal titan so he is going to be and already is pulling out all of the stops. It’s going to be interesting to watch this unfold. We can only speculate, and I dont know how much Erika didn’t suspect anything. Tom had been sued in 2014 for not paying out settlement money..was that not a red flag? This is going to be quite something.

Some women that marry fabulously wealthy men and thus start living a fantasy lifestyle often turn their heads to their husbands "indiscretions" simply to continue "living the life".... They are BOTH high profile people, so I find it hard to believe she didnt know he was having an affair ? People TALK, and circles become very small....

Whatever the case, this will be a great storyline for HER on the show, and I am sure Bravo and Andy Cohen are quite pleased about it ?

People can and will speculate. She's a public figure, as is her husband.

As for respect, you earn that.

This is why I suggested earlier following Richards Twitter feed: He breaks down facts and the legal paperwork.

• 2 months later...