Russia

cany10011

IME not all Eastern Europeans @orville.

The London market offered different nationalities: various Slovak muscleboys who were enthusiastic bottoms; several Estonian muscled guys with a submissive streak; and some fit Polish men with a good work-ethic and eagerness to please. I never met a Russian service-provider so I can’t offer any insight.

IME not all Eastern Europeans @orville.

The London market offered different nationalities: various Slovak muscleboys who were enthusiastic bottoms; several Estonian muscled guys with a submissive streak; and some fit Polish men with a good work-ethic and eagerness to please. I never met a Russian service-provider so I can’t offer any insight.

I had very good meetings with both Czech and Hungarian gentlemen. So there are good Eastern European guys out there. I can’t read Russian is that link a gay Russian version of RM?

YUM!

Are all Russians that hung?

Didn't have eastern Europeans a bad reputation for providing poor / mediocre service?

It depends, had some great experiences with a couple of visiting Bulgarian guys in London - hung, muscled, enthusiastic and amazing Tops!

• 5 months later...

Care to recommend those Bulgarians?

Would love to but both are no longer available as they have stopped working since Covid - their profiles are no longer available. The names are JasonXXL ( very aptly named indeed!) and his travel partner Patrick.

• 1 year later...