Lovecraft Country on HBO

This topic is 1331 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lived through in the 50's? The scene where the red necks in the truck were hunting them down made me think of the poor kid recently who was gunned down while jogging. I don't know which monsters in the first episode were scarier.

I didn't live through the 50's and grew up in the 60's in a totally-white environment. I'd like to think that's exaggerated but I am sure that's wishful thinking on my part. I took a friend to see "Milk" and she asked me if the depiction of how gays were treated in the 70's was true.

I didn't live through the 50's and grew up in the 60's in a totally-white environment. I'd like to think that's exaggerated but I am sure that's wishful thinking on my part. I took a friend to see "Milk" and she asked me if the depiction of how gays were treated in the 70's was true.

I was a kid in the 60's there were signs in my Southern California town that warned be out by Sun Down.

• 2 weeks later...