An Invitation

Guest Quinte
This topic is 8637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Quinte

Gentlemen, sorry about my delayed absence in these parts, traveling, putting finishing touches to my “official” site and editing an on-line Ezine have kept me away. But I am back, and privileged to be hosting the up coming M4M chat night, Wednesday of next week.

This is just a reminder to encourage your attendance and participation. Whilst I know these things can never be orchestrated (as with most chat rooms) I am more than happy to receive any suggestions on themes, topics or issues you would like to see covered. The discourse will nonetheless be lighthearted and informing.

Thanking you for your anticipated acceptance.

Quinte DuSoleil

nubiandreams@hotmail.com

Ps… You ought to know by now how impossible it is for me to make a post with out some sententious commentary. So please indulge me… :D

"The next time someone asks you, 'Hey, howdja get to be a homosexual anyway?' tell them, 'Homosexuals are chosen first on talent, then interview, then the swim suit and evening gown competition pretty much gets rid of the rest of them.”

- Karen Williams

“Why can’t they have gay people in the military?

Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand gay guys with M16s going “Who’d you call a faggot?”

- John Stewart

The M4M Chat, Wednesday August 30, 2000.

Check “Chat” for local times. See you there!

Archived