Get a load of this offer on Adam4Adam.

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 1347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello handsome am looking for a loyal and honest sugar baby and i know you'll be the perfect man for me,if you're interested text (xxx) xxx-xxxx. Kik name....xxxxxxxxxxx Don't be afraid this not a scam ,I'd pay you $400 twice a week as your allowance and send you some gifts like iphone and other things to spoil a baby with feel free to text me before someone else does i just need one baby, i guess you'll like to be the luck one to get $100 added to your allowance for texting first $500 is all yours.

I'll pass.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

Hello handsome am looking for a loyal and honest sugar baby and i know you'll be the perfect man for me,if you're interested text me Don't be afraid this not a scam ,I'd pay you $400 twice a week as your allowance and send you some gifts like iphone and other things to spoil a baby with feel free to text me before someone else does i just need one baby, i guess you'll like to be the luck one to get $100 added to your allowance for texting first $500 is all yours.

I'll pass.

Simply send your bank name, account number, and routing number; online banking user name and password; social security number (needs it when he buys you that iPhone), address...:rolleyes:

Edited by Guy Fawkes

I decided to play with this fool, so I contacted him on A4A to feign interest. He sent me info to an Amazon Gift Card and he told me that I have to pay $100 to get the $500 weekly deposit. Oh goodie! LOL

You should pay $200. Maybe you'll get $1,000 per week! :D

Happens to me all the time on Grindr along with several other scams. Makes you wonder if people really fall for it. Probably some poor young kid in a rural town just coming out.