Please help me decide - Swinging Richards or Boxers n Briefs?

This topic is 801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm thinking of visiting either Atlanta or St Louis for Labor Day, assuming either aren't in lockdown because of the Wuhan Virus. Visiting the strip clubs is on my to do list every night. Has anyone been to both SR and BnB, and is one hands down better, more fun, more relaxing, etc.? Need help breaking a tie deciding between these two cities to visit.

Yer talkin' two different experiences here- you really should try both, if at all possible! Boxers is more of a "hillbilly holiday", while Richard's is a showcase of beefy and gay-for-pay eye candy, both worth a visit in my opinion. Atlanta's plus is that you can run over to Cheshire Bridge and check out the guys at BJ Roosters (not nude, but cute in their own way)

BnB is an old school boys on the bar strip club weeknights, like the Corner Pocket in NOLA. You get a lotta up close and personal attention for your dollars. And there is always the option of lap dances and VIP rooms as well. The problem is the location. The club is out in the rural Illinois countryside. Taxi and ridesharing is problematic. You will need to rent a car for 20-30 minutes drive to get there.

It's certainly not in Beverly Hills, but you can avoid driving thru East ST Louis if you plan your GPS appropriately. Lately, he problem seems to be that I-255 is under constant construction evenings, and a driver unfamiliar with the area can end up in an unsavory neighborhood easily. I've always had a car while working in STL over the last decade, so it's a well-worn path for me, but a first-timer might have some concerns. The one time i did use a taxi (meeting up with someone already there and being designated driver for the trip back) cost $36 from the Drury Inn at the Arch in downtown. There are plenty of Holiday Inn/Drury Inn-type hotels in O'Fallon and Shiloh, IL, a few miles to the east in suburban areas.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's kind of depressing that my posts here about these clubs have gone unnoticed. But, nonetheless, bjroosters is Atlanta's other strip club. The dancers dance on the bar in their underwear and are available for private dances in curtained-off private booths. In the back, it's $20 a song, and what goes on is determined by agreement between the dancer and patron before going back.

So far only 2 nights into my 9 night trip. Swinging Richards and BJ Roosters in Atlanta are awesome. Some of the same men I've seen at other clubs across North America. Having a great time

How are they dealing with Covid19? Are masks required at all times? Any new restrictions on interaction with the dancers? How busy were the two spots?

So I’ll add a little bit of info to George’s posts about Atlanta. I was actually at richards for a few hours last night. I spent most of my time in the VIP lounge. There were about 20 dancers which i think is about normal since they reopened in August. I say ”I think” because I’ve only been once. last night was probably 80% capacity at its peak. last year on the same weekend, would have been double capacity (Black pride) and standing room only. But from what the dancers have said the crowds have been good and a few big spenders (I.e. the kind that drop $5K to $10k) have stopped in.

Masks aren‘t required. Some but not all of the bartenders wear masks. I didn’t see any dancers wearing masks. Maybe 1 out of 3 customers were wearing masks, if that. I think people have thrown caution to the wind and when they pop in richards or any of the other bars/clubs in Atlanta, they try to forget about all the issues associated with the pandemic. A good number of dancers have had COVID and recovered.

as for the dancers, Right now richards actually has quite a few attractive guys. And a few, unfortunately, that have no business taking their clothes off in public. There is one, in his 40’s, and he looks even older than he is, but he just sits in the VIP lounge... never goes on stage. so, why is he there you ask? XXXXXX (Oops did I write that). Sorry not sorry.

also this weekend I saw one of the South American muscle dancers that used to spend his summers in montreal (maximo) Looks the same as the last time I saw him in montreal. What is interesting about that to me is that unless something has changed you need to be an American citizen or have a visa in order to get the $400 adult entertainer permit required to dance at a nude club in Atlanta. In the past, that has prevented visitors from Europe, Canada and South America from working at richards. I don’t know if the requirements have changed or if maximo had the paperwork he needed

I’ve been going to richards for over 20 years and ive definitely missed it during the pandemic. It was nice to experience a bit of normalcy for a few hours even though I know I took a risk.

Information that could put the club at risk was removed.

Edited by Cooper

I’m astonished. Do some men truly spend that in a night getting lap dances in a strip club?

I wouldn’t describe it as money on lap dances. the really big spenders tend to get a vip room for 2 to 3 hours. And take 2 or more dancers with them. its $400 an hour for each dancer and there is a room fee on top of that. one recently described a room with a customer and 4 dancers where the customer pulled out $400 and said this is the bonus for the first one who cums.

I could describe more but won’t. I’ve probably already said to much for a public forum.