Waisting Cum

DMICS
This topic is 935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I've always wondered this.

During the final parts of a sexual encounter, why do guys turn to cum on the side instead of on someone's face or in their mouth?

Sensitivity?

Fear of STDs via semen to mouth contact?

I just find it odd to go through all that fun for it to all go on the floor.

Some people don’t like the taste of cum. I don’t particularly like it but if I’m really into the guy or session I might let the guy cum in my mouth. Even then 9 times out of 10 I spit it out. Only one guy ever wanted to cum on my face but he never did in all the times we had sex. We would talk about it but It never happened. I guess he got the impression I wasn’t keen on it, even though I told him it was ok.

There are some who even have an aversion to it for whatever reason.

Plain and simple, people love the feeling of ejaculating, but not everyone is into the bodily fluids aspect. ?

Edited by big-n-tall

I agree with some of the people in the thread. Sometimes you just can’t tell if the person wants you to cum on them or not. Some people also might be shy and not ask. I’ve experienced a few people find and I didn’t know it was happening but I’d rather someone do that than to cum inside without communicating that with me.

I love cum but it really depends on the person as far as taste. My ex had bitter cum which sucked because I would want to swallow as many loads as I could. I also love having a guy cum on my stomach/chest and enjoy doing the same. Nothing hotter than sending a trick away with my load on his chest as a souvenir.

During the final parts of a sexual encounter, why do guys turn to cum on the side instead of on someone's face or in their mouth?

Sensitivity?

what about folks who like to cum inside, specially if they're both on PrEP?

If you want to swallow you must say it upfront, don't you Monday morning quaterback the top.

I am a cum fan. Nothing hotter than having a guy cum in my mouth and then share his load with him in deep passionate kisses. And if he returns the favor, it is the best cherry on the cake.

That said, I understand that the flavor of cum is definitely an acquired taste, not for everyone. My “cum love story” started as a teenager, when I first swallowed my load after masturbating. The taste was not really pleasant, but it wasn’t revolting either. I kept on trying (it was kind of fascinating, like a very kinky forbidden fruit) and, like they say, practice makes perfect. The rest is history.

Edited by liubit

Like @liubit, I’ve tasted my own cum years ago and it tasted a little weird. I didn’t have any desire to try it again until I started hiring. Now if your going to cum, I’d much rather it be in my mouth than it being wasted. That tissue/toilet paper don’t deserve it. Besides, we gotta scale back on TP usage. It was selling like hot cakes during the beginning of the pandemic.

The first cum I tasted was my own at the age of 15 when I discovered I could suck myself off. I was very flexible at that age and was able to do this until I was 25. Now it’s enough effort to tie my shoes. But yes, I love swallowing a top’s cum and the whole snowball thing too if they are into it. Yum.

I assume the thumbs down I received for my post was from someone who couldn’t suck his own dick. LOL.

Sensitivity?

Before AIDS, most people swallowed cum during oral sex. During the AIDS epidemic, it wasn't known for sure whether HIV was transmitted through oral sex or not. Authorities recommended against swallowing cum, so most people stopped doing it. Many people have gone back to swallowing cum, but a lot of people just don't do it anymore. Its one of those practices that needs to be discussed now.

Before AIDS, most people swallowed cum during oral sex. During the AIDS epidemic, it wasn't known for sure whether HIV was transmitted through oral sex or not. Authorities recommended against swallowing cum, so most people stopped doing it. Many people have gone back to swallowing cum, but a lot of people just don't do it anymore. Its one of those practices that needs to be discussed now.

Was a scary time no one knew for sure what would transmit it and I remember even getting blown wearing a mint flavored condom.

• 1 year later...