Is this site legit?

jclimcaco
This topic is 1355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Maybe I'm missing something, but why? Just use the site that doesn't require registration and a fee. I would never put my personal information into a database such as this. They want to check you against sex offender registrations?

Sounds bizarre to me.

Ha! Just me seeing a new guy and being a little... deprived lately, wanted to book a session with the wrong head lol.

Glad this forum always saves me from wrong decisions!

TOTAL RIP OFF SITE. Let me guess someone on Grinder gave that to you? I get hit up on Grinder so much with that. To book a session you must first book a reservation on some other site (which requires login and credit card).. TOTAL SCAM. DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!!!!

There is plenty of financial desperation right now. That is obviously very sad. But with that kind of desperation comes schemes like this.

Be wary of handing over your credit card information. And be very wary of putting personal information at risk. It can be used for a variety of nefarious purposes, including extortion.

You don't have to provide credit card numbers or booking fees or photos or personal information to book a massage!

I already reported them once but it typically requires several (different) people to report it at the same time for the hosting provider (GoDaddy) to take action and shut them down. Let's do our good action of the day:

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

https://www.whois.com/whois/rentmasseur.info

Edited by orville

TOTAL RIP OFF SITE. Let me guess someone on Grinder gave that to you? I get hit up on Grinder so much with that. To book a session you must first book a reservation on some other site (which requires login and credit card).. TOTAL SCAM. DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!!!!

Yes that’s what exactly happened. But thankfully had the common sense to consult the collective wisdom of this site.

And luckily I haven’t provided any CC info...

*bullet dodged*

To be honest I have met some great masseurs and had some great times with guys on A4A. What I love about that site is the masseurs on site leave nothing to the imagination, that's for sure. Terp

Good to hear someone had some luck. What I don't like is no reviews there now way to gauge them. All except a very small few have proven to be horrible. So yeah i'm very gun shy about using those sites...

Best wishes