Do you have a preference for hairy vs smooth chests?

This topic is 1308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking back at men I've lusted over, I realize I have almost no preference between one or the other. Maybe a tiny preference for hairy, but only by a bit. I notice that in most modeling photos, men are asked to get rid of their chest hair. I'm not sure if that's because a majority of the general public prefers smooth? If the man is less muscular, a hairy chest probably makes up a bit for the lack of muscularity. In a well-built man, I'm not sure if the hair makes any difference at all. Looking back at some men which I obsess over a bit, there doesn't seem to be a pattern, at least for me.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/men-who-interrupt-me-while-im-trying-to-jack-off.158928/

Edited by Unicorn

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as a young man I shaved my chest and abs which I thought clients would like and it was the thing in the 90's. But now I find that furry is the draw and sadly while I fill out nicely I'm not as furry as I'd like. Nobody likes a thinly furred bear lol

So as a young man I shaved my chest and abs which I thought clients would like and it was the thing in the 90's.

Same here, it was definitely the preferred look in the 90s. I ordered a Nair-like thing through International Male, it was basically Nair for men. Real pain to maintain, so happy when hairy began to come back in style.

As for my own preference, I lean towards hairy but it really depends on the guy.

Edited by nate_sf

Overall, I probably have preferred smooth. I think it is because it is for the most part opposite of what I am. However, there are times that if I am going on vacation I will have some parts of myself waxed. At first it was painful, then I go to like it. Also, once it is done it is cleaner (particularly when I want to do particular acts.). But in the end, if the person has other qualities, the non-hairy mandate may get thrown out.

Overall, I probably have preferred smooth. I think it is because it is for the most part opposite of what I am. However, there are times that if I am going on vacation I will have some parts of myself waxed. At first it was painful, then I go to like it. Also, once it is done it is cleaner (particularly when I want to do particular acts.). But in the end, if the person has other qualities, the non-hairy mandate may get thrown out.

Sugaring is much less painful and lasts longer.

Try laser for permanent results. I had hair on my chest and did it years ago.

Slight preference for smooth but it's not a big factor. In fact the guy I'm seeing is pretty hairy, chest and abs, and trims himself or he says he'd be "furry."

I'm mostly smooth as are my brothers and my dad. My late wife's family men are moderately hairy and my sons inherited that-- they're all hairier than me. In the lockdown it wasn't unusual for all of us to be shirtless most of the day (I mandated shirts at the dinner table years ago) and I was struck by the difference. They take after my family facially but body-wise they're like their mom's.

Both. But If I had to choose between two almost identical twins, and the only thing that makes them not identical is that one has a hairy chest. I'm picking the one with the hairy chest. Unless it's gray chest hair, I don't like that, shave that. Ironically I like guys with dyed gray hair on their head, I think it's just sexy. I've always wanted to dye my hair gray too.

Both. But If I had to choose between two almost identical twins, and the only thing that makes them not identical is that one has a hairy chest. I'm picking the one with the hairy chest. Unless it's gray chest hair, I don't like that, shave that. Ironically I like guys with dyed gray hair on their head, I think it's just sexy. I've always wanted to dye my hair gray too.

I had chest hair and lasered it years ago. I am glad I did before it turned grey. I now have grey hair on my head that I love and hate. I am contemplating turning it to a darker shade of grey.

Slight preference for smooth but it's not a big factor. In fact the guy I'm seeing is pretty hairy, chest and abs, and trims himself or he says he'd be "furry."

I'm mostly smooth as are my brothers and my dad. My late wife's family men are moderately hairy and my sons inherited that-- they're all hairier than me. In the lockdown it wasn't unusual for all of us to be shirtless most of the day (I mandated shirts at the dinner table years ago) and I was struck by the difference. They take after my family facially but body-wise they're like their mom's.

You sound like a cool dad, how many sons do you have? I grew up in San Diego and in the summer it was common for boys to never wear shirts for weeks at a time. I think my mom made me wear one when she took me to the mall.

You sound like a cool dad, how many sons do you have? I grew up in San Diego and in the summer it was common for boys to never wear shirts for weeks at a time. I think my mom made me wear one when she took me to the mall.

I have three, my eldest and then two twins. They're men now and except for the quarantine wouldn't be home. But I'm not complaining, I love us being together. Them, maybe not so much.