Took a chance - Dan!

Trueblue
This topic is 1303 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A number of forum members have had unsatisfactory experiences with Den. They are weary of any newbies that say nice things about him - it is not unknown for providers like Den to create a profile on the forum and try to drum up business by creating buzz... ?

I’m not Den.

I am sort of new (5 or 6 months) to this forum, and have had some great guidance. Decided to just try a masseur by their ad. My experience was fine...guess I was lucky.

• 1 month later...

Why does this thread make me recall a quote by Terri Pratchett: “Are you a devious, plotting, unreliable madman? Ah, good, then you can be my most trusted advisor.” ?

In my mind, @Wolfer the fact that there are so many varying opinions is very telling. I also lend some weight to the fact that many of the complimentary comments are from member profiles without much of a track record. ?

And just like that, he decides he’s not doing Only Fans. He comes across a bit strange on Instagram.

My Columbo guess: that was him earlier and didn't like that I posted that. Too close to home. Too bad - he could totally clean up on OF. Doesn't make much more than engagement and being consistently provocative :)