Jesus Fearing Hunk

Lucky
This topic is 1365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From boyculture.com:

Micah Plath is one of the umpteen kids of the Jesus-fearing, home-schooling family profiled on Welcome to Plathville on TLC. He's also 19 and works out. These things may be at odds, as demonstrated by the fully sexy photo he posted from one of his first physique shoots.

Will we win one over to secular glory, or will he amass an IG following of drooling fans, only to sock us with a Trump 2020 post later on?

116052756_184472446398048_5895277038582117633_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=PmT2mYMouk4AX_9TwFk&oh=930d7d820f25acb9e39334ef15c8db9b&oe=5F4B476D

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2020/07/micah-plath-shirtless-muscles.html

He is certainly one of God's beautiful creations!!! He may be Jesus-fearing (I prefer Jesus-loving) but he's not afraid to present his very obvious sexuality! I'd be MORE than happy to spend a beautiful evening with him!!! Wonder who would end up doing whom?!?!?!?! :p:p:p:p:p:D:D

From boyculture.com:

Micah Plath is one of the umpteen kids of the Jesus-fearing, home-schooling family profiled on Welcome to Plathville on TLC. He's also 19 and works out. These things may be at odds, as demonstrated by the fully sexy photo he posted from one of his first physique shoots.

Will we win one over to secular glory, or will he amass an IG following of drooling fans, only to sock us with a Trump 2020 post later on?

116052756_184472446398048_5895277038582117633_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=PmT2mYMouk4AX_9TwFk&oh=930d7d820f25acb9e39334ef15c8db9b&oe=5F4B476D

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2020/07/micah-plath-shirtless-muscles.html

He posted in this forum nine more times since you wrote that! I think that's 27 since I posted this one.

I know.

When I posted in The Gallery in the morning and looked in again in the evening, I had trouble finding my photos. I have discussed it on line with him, but no change. He is mostly a good guy, but not on this.

He posted in this forum nine more times since you wrote that! I think that's 27 since I posted this one.

I don't seem to see a problem here. I thought you posted to share, not to compete.....I, for one, appreciate your efforts and the efforts of all posters. Thank you.

Edited by overeasy

I don't seem to see a problem here. I thought you posted to share, not to compete.....I, for one, appreciate your efforts and the efforts of all posters. Thank you.

When we share, it means that we want our posts to be seen. But if someone is monopolizing the thread, then their posts drown the post that was meant to be shared. It's not a big deal. Marylander is doing what he wants to do and there is no rule against it. And it can't be easy work posting from morning to night every day.