Rentmasseur VS Masseurfinder

Trueblue
This topic is 1366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A side note: masseurfinder.com has a partner site called massagefinder.com which is not gay oriented. One notices a few guys are found on both, which might shed light on the nature of the massage experience (or not).

For rentmasseur.com vs. masseurfinder.com, I have found good therapists on both. Rentmasseur offers private photos. I assume that Site gives a better chance of extras during a massage. For me, it is always best to check the Forum for opinions, and follow up with anyone willing to PM.

I forgot which Site, maybe both. But I never trust the maps. I always confirm the cross streets with the therapist when booking.

FULL DISCLOSURE: My last massage was nearly 5 months ago.

Any insight on big difference between these two sites.

I see some masseurs on both, sometimes with different names?

Honestly, I think it varies market to market. In Los Angeles there's huge crossover between those two sites AND rentmen.eu and some providers are on all of those and still work in legitimate massage spaces. In other towns I have noticed a more clear cut distinction between the sites. However, all that being said- still communicate with the provider directly in advance on your expectations, questions, and costs.

Guest fm0322

This is so interesting to read. Hiring someone from either site is a crapshoot at best, IMHO. I am pretty conservative and slow to "pull the trigger" when I hire someone. Overall, I have been rewarded with very good experiences. The forum helps a lot in the vetting, but still, we are left to our own instinct. I decided a long time ago to screen carefully and then stick with the masseur. I seldom venture beyond my regular masseurs.