You have a Chaturbate pet peeve?

Otto

The new format of chat off to the right side is terrible compared to before. Things over time should improve, not be made worse. I also liked seeing while interacting how their viewer counter would flux, depending on what they are doing, and that feature is now gone.

Also, men sneaking women onto the "men" side. That's called "couple". The rapid pace that tokens get depleted when going private is also frustrating. Based on all of these factors, as well as ones mentioned by others, it's why I save my money to see hunks in person - way more bang for my buck.

There used to be a lot of boy-next-door handsome fellows from Columbia but in the last year those are gone, replaced by thug wannabe's with way too many tattoos and bushy beards. To each his own, but it's not my thing.

I think people get on in cycles. I have a lot of Colombian boys saved and as I was going through the list I noticed they have been on in 4 or 5 months but they come back LOL. Don't count them out yet!

I think people get on in cycles. I have a lot of Colombian boys saved and as I was going through the list I noticed they have been on in 4 or 5 months but they come back LOL. Don't count them out yet!

It seems the channel name stays the same but the guys cycle out. This guy was a lot of fun, But the recent guys look pretty rough, not trim and tidy. Again, that's me, what I like.

- Almost all cam models INCLUDING straight ones have a probe up their ass to be buzzed when they get tipped and no longer providing a show for viewers!

- Women, Straight M/F Couples and Trans on cam giving shows in the Male section with male profiles! There's a reason rooms are in categories so viewers can easily find what they are looking for! Yet after reported they just come back because Chaturbate has done nothing.

- Chaturbate censoring popular male cam models with big followings for the most stupid reasons when it is after all a nude sex cam web site! Most of my favorites have left because of this on top of them keeping half their earnings!

???

I really wish the probes up the butt would go away. They were fun at first, but they quickly became a fake act, and in any case, they're yesterday's gimmick, and they distract models from doing sexier things.

Have you seen anything from a Chaturbate model that you consider "the next thing"?

Asking as a guy that's looking to get into live camming, I have strongly looked at getting one of those things. Seems like it's practically required to join the site.

I really wish the probes up the butt would go away. They were fun at first, but they quickly became a fake act, and in any case, they're yesterday's gimmick, and they distract models from doing sexier things.

I enjoy the vibrating plugs. I don't like, however, when the guy just sits there waiting for tips and doesn't offer anything but the reaction to the vibration. The vibrating plugs are a tool, and the show still requires the performer to make an effort. Although I enjoy tip menus, there are performers who monetize every little thing. There was guy, for example, who muted his sound and required a tip to unmute it.

Have you seen anything from a Chaturbate model that you consider "the next thing"?

Asking as a guy that's looking to get into live camming, I have strongly looked at getting one of those things. Seems like it's practically required to join the site.

Niko ! Welcome to the Forum !

Members: Niko is a really sweet, sexy guy from Atlanta. It’s a pleasant surprise to have him join us. :)

Niko ! Welcome to the Forum !

Members: Niko is a really sweet, sexy guy from Atlanta. It’s a pleasant surprise to have him join us. :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm astonished someone recognized me so quickly.

It's good to be here! I look forward to learning and chatting with you guys. Already picked up a ton of things just by observing. <3

I wish I could tell you what the new thing will/should be, but I don't have that kind of imagination. And on one level, I think you're right that the vibrating butt plugs are a requirement, but I no longer see the yellow walls of tips or dueling tippers that keep the things going. It seems that other users besides me have lost interest too.

I would recommend studying the tactics of the guys who are most popular. Building a loyal following takes work, but it obviously pays off. "mrcooperxxx", for example, has tons of people in his room, bluntly says he's straight, always seems in a good mood, talks to everyone, and has no other job than camming. Much better business model than grumpy bodybuilders who don't talk to anyone and stare at their phone all the time.

I wish I could tell you what the new thing will/should be, but I don't have that kind of imagination. And on one level, I think you're right that the vibrating butt plugs are a requirement, but I no longer see the yellow walls of tips or dueling tippers that keep the things going. It seems that other users besides me have lost interest too.

I would recommend studying the tactics of the guys who are most popular. Building a loyal following takes work, but it obviously pays off. "mrcooperxxx", for example, has tons of people in his room, bluntly says he's straight, always seems in a good mood, talks to everyone, and has no other job than camming. Much better business model than grumpy bodybuilders who don't talk to anyone and stare at their phone all the time.

This has been my practice so far.

I've jumped on Chaturbate a handful of times, and I open up a handful of the top male models (and a few that are just genuinely hot), and I try and assess what they're doing, why they're doing it, how they're pricing things, why they're pricing certain things certain ways.

When I saw a straight guy have a tip menu that included "bicep flex" and "pec flex" I rolled my eyes and left. Nickel and dimeing your customers for every little interaction cannot possibly be a good business model to follow.

Randomly, I just bought a prostate toy vibrator-thing because I've been so curious about them for so long and I've been wanting to be a better bottom, and yada, yada, yada. Wellp, I bought it only to realize that I need the special pink one that reacts to tip noises. Bleeeeh. Lesson learned. Market research first, business purchases second (this one will fall under personal research :p).

Any idea what 'the room' gets per token we send?

I do know we pay a lot more than what they get. Awhile back I once figured the amount out chatting with a cam model but I've forgotten how much it was. It's clearly a rip off and some of the best most successful ones have left because of it. ?

Edited by Danny-Darko