Worn underwear

queensboroboy
This topic is 817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Used and smelly underwear fan here. I've bought a fair amount online -- a few have been terrific, with glorious smells of balls and ass stink.  But the good ones aren't always easy to find.

As mentioned upthread, it's a letdown (figuratively and literally) when the underwear smells more of laundry product than of a man's junk. 

8 hours ago, rizzuto said:

Used and smelly underwear fan here. I've bought a fair amount online -- a few have been terrific, with glorious smells of balls and ass stink.  But the good ones aren't always easy to find.

As mentioned upthread, it's a letdown (figuratively and literally) when the underwear smells more of laundry product than of a man's junk. 

Yeah, I had a friend who used to buy used underwear on line. I frankly only get them from guys I know. That way I'm sure of whom they belonged to and I know I enjoy their scent. I save them in zip lock bags to lock in the freshness, no pun intended. If it's from somebody I see ongoing I sometimes will return them washed already to exchange for another "fresh" pair once they've lost their scent! 😝

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...